Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Great dear , keep up , im glad that finaly aarti get angry 😆 Edited by kholita - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sarah: Very nice...very very nice!!! This was a fantastic progression to that one night of indiscretion by an otherwise-prude Aarti. You are bringing out the after effects fantastically. 👏
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sarah this was awesome.. Love how the story is developing and finally aarti has started to break free from her cocoon of perfection.. Loved it..
pvejani thumbnail
awsome update👏
yash ,mansi and aartis talk😉 really loved that part very much.
😳 loved emberrased aarti.
also loved aartis blushing watching yash everytime.
even loved amused  yash.
while reading  half  of part 6 my expressions was🤣🤣😆.
i enjoy reading your fiction👏 &thanx for update.
Edited by pvejani - 11 years ago
Piie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 7

After Aarti finished her explanation of the events of yesterday, Mansi gave her a look of understanding. Honestly Aarti started to feel better, even her knotted stomach started to relax. "Look Aarti I know you're not going to believe me but I think this is seriously a good thing," she stated. Aarti made a obnoxious snort as she rolled her eyes. "Honestly, you finally stood up for yourself and didn't let your dad walk all over you, like he always does," she explained.

An impish glint twinkled in her eyes then she winked at Aarti. "I told you having Yash around would be good for you," Mansi teased her and Aarti crunched up her face with disgust.

"That man is what started all of this! GOD, since he showed up my body has got a mind of its own and my brain's taken a vacation," Aarti despaired. Mansi laughed so hard she started to choke. After she calmed down she wiggled her eyebrows at Aarti.

"You really have fallen for him huh," Mansi teased and Aarti shook her head at her friend horrified.

"I haven't fallen for him, I barely know him! What I do know of him, tells me he is the most irritating man I've ever met. I swear I think he is enjoying making my life all screwed up," Aarti said irritated.

"Sounds like love to me," Mansi continued to tease and Aarti stared at her friend in disbelief, Mansi seriously did not just say the "L" word?

"That is not even close to funny Mansi! I am not in love with him, I don't even like him," she spat feeling offended. "Being with Prashant was never this irritating and humiliating," she replied. At least not until he broke up with me, she thought bitterly remembering that embarrassing night in the restaurant.

Prashant had been Aarti's high school sweetheart, her first and last boyfriend. They had been together for nearly five years. When he got accepted in a college in L.A. he broke up with her. He told her that long distance relationships never worked and he had cruelly and bluntly made it clear that he didn't want her to come with him to L.A., all on her birthday too. It was so humiliating that she never told anyone the details, not even Mansi.

"That wasn't love, especially real true love! I have more passion and romance in my little finger than he did in his whole body," Mansi replied with disgust all over her face.

Aarti opened her mouth to argue with her friend but instead she felt a smile cross her face. "Will we ever agree on men," she asked and the brunette smiled shaking her head as she laughed.

"Not in this life time, Aarti!" Mansi told her with a smile then turned impish again. "Though I must say if you ended up with Yash I wouldn't complain," she teased.

"Right'not happening," Aarti replied tartly and Mansi turned surprisingly serious.

"It could if you gave him a chance," her friend told her and Aarti looked at her confused. "I think he really likes you," she added. Aarti laughed a breathless bitter laugh.

"I doubt it, the only thing that man likes about me is making my life a living hell," Aarti retorted with a small frown. Plus he was way too attractive to really be interested in someone like her.

"I am serious Aarti," Mansi told her looking much too serious for Aarti's liking. "You know he spent most of yesterday asking people about you."

"That doesn't mean me likes me Mansi. It just means he's gathering dirt that can be used against me," Aarti argued but her heart raced and her stomach got this fluttery feeling inside it. Could a man like him really like someone like her? Stop being so stupid Aarti, she scolded herself. She didn't have what it takes to keep a man interested in her, especially one like Yash Schindia. That was another piece of information Prashant had given her the night of the break up, she was boring as hell.

"You are thinking way too much for your own good, woman! Try not to over think things'or be so stubborn! I've got to get back to work so I'll call you later," Mansi advised. Aarti gave her a quick hug before leaving the house. She gathered up the dishes washing them silently not being able to get what Mansi had said out of her head.

The next day Aarti walked into the office with her chin held up high and determination. Mrs. Arora smiled at her sweetly but there was something in her expression that Aarti couldn't quite figure out what it was. With a mental shrug she told the older woman good morning and walked into the main lobby where her desk was. Her determination dimmed when she could clearly hear the hush whispers of the other employees as she walked past them.

Aarti clenched her teeth together tightly. Great, just great, she grumped silently as she sat down at her desk. She turned on her computer, feeling irritated that everyone was still whispering about her. Calm down Aarti, she told herself. They are just stupid boring people with no lives, they will get bored once they see you're not going to freak out again, she continued to explain to herself.

There was one good thing about all of this, she realized. Now that she had made an idiot of herself she was sure Yash would now leave her alone or even get within ten feet of her. Almost laughing, Aarti gathered the papers on her out box and walked over to her father's office. Her heart jumped up to her throat when she saw Yash enter the lobby and she quickly rushed to her father's office.

The day went along surprisingly smoothly; in fact she didn't speak or even see Yash hardly at all. When it was time for lunch Aarti couldn't believe how normal things had seemed to return. Maybe in the end, things wouldn't be so bad, she thought getting up and grabbing her handbag. With a smile on her face she walked out of the office building. Her smile faltered when she saw Yash was leaning against her car. "What are you doing?" Aarti asked with her hand on her hips.

"Waiting for you Kareena," he replied and she looked at him confused. He just called her Kareena?

"My name isn't Kareena" she told him pointedly.

"I know but yesterday I couldn't help but notice the similarities between you and Kareena Kapoor," he told her with a chuckle. Aarti's face tinted red from embarrassment and anger.

"Funny," she shot back getting in her car and wanted to scream when he got in the passenger seat. "What do you think you are doing?" she demanded and he smiled at her.

"Going for lunch, or do you prefer to go somewhere else?" he asked with a mischievous glint in his eye and Aarti looked at him confused. What the hell does that mean exactly? She took a deep breath in attempt to calm herself.

"Don't you have your own car?" she shot back.

"Not yet, it will be here by Friday, besides why use two cars to go to the same place. Carpooling is good for the environment you know," he replied back, his smile growing.

"Are you sure you want to be seen at the diner with someone comparable to KareenaKapoor? Might not be a good way to start your stay in town," she told him trying desperately to get him to leave her car.

"I doubt it, from what I've heard and the way people kept looking at you, I'm willing to bet you don't do that very often," he said with a teasing tone. "Besides it wasn't that bad anyways. I have met some women that act like that on a daily basis," he added but that didn't make her feel any better. "You know if we keep arguing about this, we won't have any time to actually eat lunch," Yash stated. She huffed but didn't say anything as she started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

She didn't say anything either as they arrived but just silently got out of the car and walked towards the diner. Once more Yash rushed to get to the door and opened it for her and Aarti clenched her jaw tightly as Dottie smiled brightly at them clearly misinterpreting the gesture. She could feel the patrons watch her sit down in her booth and whisper as Yash sat down in front of her. "What are you doing?" She asked for the second time that afternoon and he gave her an impish look of confusion. "Why are you sitting here, at my booth?" Aarti demanded.

"Your booth? I don't see your name on it," he teased and she wanted to scream at him. "Now Aarti Dubey, you're going to make me think you don't like my company," he teased again and Aarti almost said she didn't like his company but that would be rude and hurtful to say, even if it was true, and her father raised her better than that.

"Don't call me Aarti Dubey," she snapped.

"So you do prefer Jalebi?" he asked with an evil smile and Aarti glared at him with anger.

"Be quiet, someone might hear you!" She hissed and Yash kept his evil smile on his face. "People call me Aarti, just Aarti. Only my father calls me Aarti Dubey," she told him, grabbing the menu violently. Once more Dottie walked up to them with a large smile on her face.

"So what can I get you two today," she asked excitedly which cause Aarti's insides to lurch. Aarti ordered the first thing that caught her eye with a frown. Once Dottie had taken down their orders the older woman began waving herself as if she was really hot behind Yash's back and gave Aarti two thumbs up.

A few people started chuckling, especially the mayor's wife, the town's biggest gossip. Aarti gasped, covering her flaming face. Yash simply gave her a smile that she suspected even though he didn't see what had happened; he had a pretty good idea. She wondered if he knew everyone was thinking there was something going on between them and if he knew why he wasn't putting a stop to it!

It only got worse as the week continued and Yash always had some reason to carpool with her to the diner. Aarti was almost sure, that diner even had more people come to lunch just to watch Yash open the diner door for her, and sit in front of her! On Friday Aarti smiled weakly to Mrs. Arora and gave her the usual "Good morning" greeting as she entered to office building. She set her bag down and started preparing for the day.

Her father called to her office and she quickly gathered all the documents that needed his attention like she did every morning. "Good morning Mr. Dubey," she started but her father held up his hand as he spoke on the telephone.

"Take all of the documents to Yash; he will be over seeing the office for today. I've got to meet with a potential client," he explained after he had hung up the phone. Aarti felt the familiar pit in her stomach swallow her. No, no, no, there is no way she could work with him the whole day, she thought desperately and tried to think of anything that could get her out of working with that man. Her father raised his eyebrow seeing she hadn't moved.

"Yes sir," she said with a small sigh feeling defeated in that she couldn't think of anything that would be acceptable for her father. She left the office and towards the smaller office to her left as a condemned man would towards the noose. She knocked on the door softly, hoping he wouldn't hear it but cringed when she heard him tell her to enter. How in the hell was she supposed to be able to do this, she thought as she opened the door.

Aarti held up her head determined to professional but instantly deflated when she saw an evil glint in his eyes and the playful smile on his face. "Good morning Aarti," he said with amusement dripping from his voice. Even though she kept a friendly and professional expression on her face, Aarti was grumpily complaining inwardly. She stood before his desk and offered him the papers that she would normally offer to her father but Yash shook his head and patted a chair next to his.

"Sit here, I really don't want to work with you standing there," Yash said with a sly smirk of his face and she felt the urge to slap that smirk off of his face but she reminded herself that she wasn't a violent person. Violence never solved anything, she told herself.

"I'm quiet fine here thank you," she replied determined to not let whatever sick twisted game he wanted to play get to her and offered him the papers again but he refused. Damn irritating man, she thought heatedly.

"I'm not fine with you standing there so please sit," he said as his smile turned pure evil. "Or should I tell Mr. Dubey you're refusing to work with me?" Yash added with a questioning tone. Maybe violence does solve some things, she thought with a frown. She supposed jail wouldn't be so bad. She would have free room and board, they had a gym, and their own library too, but the best would never have to deal with Yash Schindia again!

She let out a breath quickly through her teeth as she moved to sit in the chair. She cursed herself as she felt her pulse quicken by his closeness. It had been five days now and her body still went crazy whenever she got near him.

Aarti handed the papers to him and he placed his hand over hers catching her by surprise, she managed to keep from gasping from the shock. The familiar jelly feeling started working it's way up her arm and she tried to pull hers away from his but he held her hand tightly. She looked at him, knowing her surprise showed on her face and he gave a large grin that made the jelly feeling overtake her whole body.

Aarti gave herself a mental slap, and looked at him with an icy glare and he slowly let her hand go, the grin still on his face. This is going to be impossible she thought grumpily. How was she going to be professional when he obviously wasn't going to be? She lifted her chin once more determined to come out being the better person in this cramped office. She began to explain with seriousness and professionalism the details of the documents she just handed to him.

"I'm sorry but where did you say was the last quarterly sum at for the Choudary Account," he asked interrupting her. Aarti clenched her jaw with irritation and explained where he could find the information. "I'm just not seeing it," he said with a confused look on his face. She growled inwardly leaning forward and pointing to the paper.

"It's right here," she hissed with irritation.

"Ah now I see it, thank you," he said with amusement dripping from his voice and Aarti realized that she was leaning against him. She snapped back into her chair feeling a blush rise to her cheeks. Her anger started to rise, realizing he knew exactly what he was doing to her. Aarti took a few deep breaths, trying to keep herself calm. Once she felt in control again she continued to explain the documents till she felt his leg brush against hers making her shiver.

Deciding just to ignore his immature games, she moved her leg so they were no longer touching and continued to relate the information. She felt his leg brush again against hers and she lost her concentration. She moved again making sure there was no way he could accidently be able to touch her, trying to ignore the sly grin that remained on his face.

Once more his leg brushed against hers but this time she simply decided to ignore him and the warmth his touch was causing. However it was easier said than done as she desperately tried to keep her concentration on what she was doing. Thankfully she very little to say till she was finished and as soon as she was finished she stood up quickly putting distance between them smoothing her brown skirt nervously.

"Thank you Aarti," he said still with that impish smile.

"Of course Mr. Schindia and if you need anything else please let me know," she answered with a professional tone feeling happy with herself for at least being the responsible adult in the room.

"Call me Yash, I believe we should be on a first name basis after everything, don't you," he told her and Aarti's face started to heat up once more. "And don't worry I'll gladly call you if I need anything," he added with an evil tone that made Aarti quickly regret she ever said those words.

She turned on her heel walking out of the office and straight to the bathroom. She splashed cool water on her face trying to cool her overheated face. She wondered what he was trying to achieve with all of this. Did he want her to do something stupid so he could get her fired, or did he want to blackmail her so that she'd make him look good in her father's eyes? Or maybe he was just a sadistic b*****d that was content to embarrass her for the rest of her life?

Lunch time finally came and Aarti saw that the little office door was closed and so were the blinds on the windows; he wouldn't see her leave. She got up quickly and enjoyed a victory smile as she left the office for once without Yash. She drove home deciding that the best way to avoid him was eating there. She tossed her keys into the small bowl and kicking off her shoes, she started to relax for the first time that morning but a knock on her door made her tense up once more.

She opened the door and gasped in surprise. "What are you doing here?" She demanded, seeing Yash was standing there. He just gave her that evil and very sexy grin in reply.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" He asked mischievously and she wanted to say hell no, she really did but before she realized it she stepped aside and let him in. Damn him, why is he here. "Nice house," he said after taking a quick look around.

"Thank you, it was my grandmother's she left it to me when she passed a few years ago," she replied politely and scolded herself for not saying what she really should be saying :GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK! She closed the door and glared at him. "What are you doing here and how are you here?" she asked again.

"Mansi gave me the address and I'm here because we always have lunch together," he said as if he was stating the obvious. Damn that Mansi, Aarti cursed. She was going to have a serious talk with her friend. She watched him as he walked over to a collection of photographs she had over her chimney. "But I admit I also came for curiosity," he added not taking his eyes of the pictures.

"Curiosity about what?" Aarti snapped, not even in her own home was she safe from him.

"You! what else," he replied turning his attention back to her with one of his half smiles that made her want to kiss him just as much as she wanted to slap him. She took a deep breath trying to keep her strangely raging hormones under control.

"There is nothing to be curious about. What you see is what you get, nothing more," she told him honestly with impatience. His eyes ran over her body and she felt suddenly very self-conscious so she crossed her arms over herself.

"No I don't think you're that simple," he started. "When I first saw you I thought you to be a good person," he told her, causing her to gasp in surprise.

"I am a good person!" Aarti snapped feeling insulted that he hinted otherwise but remembering the way she acted that night in Las Vegas wasn't adequate of a "good person" but more like a w****.

"Oh really if you're a good person then why'd you sneak away in Las Vegas," he asked her, almost as if he could read her thoughts and the playful look on his face gone. Aarti gasped again and blushed fiercely with embarrassment. Aarti looked at her feet, feeling so embarrassed and ashamed of her behavior.

"Right'that's what I thought," he said coldly and Aarti looked back up glaring at him. Her anger returned as he dared justify himself using that night as an excuse when she's positive that he was happy when he woke up that morning alone. She was just about to tell him so when he started talking again. "But you're not exactly a b***h either," he added, the amusement had returned to his face and Aarti's eyes opened wide with shock. No one had ever called her "that" in her life!

He started to walk towards her and she wanted to back up to keep the distance but her feet seemed stuck to the floor. "I am not sure who you are Aarti" he said plainly. She looked up at him confused not sure exactly what he was getting at or how to reply. Before she had much time to think about it he suddenly placed his arm around her waist and kissed her. She gasped shocked and paralyzed.

What the hell did he think he was doing? She wondered as she started to regain some of her wits about her. Aarti pushed against his chest trying to put some distance in between them but he held her close against him. Aarti's wits took a leave of absence again as a confusing feeling of desire took over her. She responded to him back, moving her hands up along his chest and shoulders before she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He seemed just as breathless as her when the kiss finished, she looked up at him not sure what to say or do. She wasn't even sure what was happening. "GOD! Aarti, how you can do this to me?" he asked hoarsely and bent down brushing his lips across her jaw line causing a shiver to run down her back. Aarti bit her bottom lip softly and her body had a mind of its own as she leaned into his caress.

"What are you talking about? I am not doing anything. If anything, you're the person at fault here," she replied roughly and slowly as her ability to form words seems to have diminished greatly since he kissed her. She removed her arms around his neck and let her hands slid down his shoulders to rest on his chest.

Yash laughed against her neck sending tingling waves of excited pleasure through her body. "I can't be blamed for this. If you weren't so damn sexy I'd be able to control myself," he replied. Aarti felt her breath caught in her throat and her heart crashed against her rib cage, not sure if it was the fact he called her sexy or the fact his hands somehow found their way under her shirt and were softly caressing her waist.

"W..wh..what you're talking about?" She repeated breathlessly as his hands moved along her back. Why did that feel so good?

"Don't pretend you don't know how badly you turn me on Aarti," he replied and Aarti gasped once more in shock and she looked at him in disbelief. He couldn't be serious, it was impossible for her to turn anyone on. This was another part of his game, she thought bitterly. She tried to take a step back but he still had his arms around her waist.

"Let me go, I don't know why you're playing with me but I don't want to play along," she told him.

He looked at her confused then tightened his grip around her waist. "I'm not playing with you, though I'm not sure I can say the same about you," he replied tartly. "You act all innocent around everyone but every time I look at you, you give me that look, that same damn look you gave me in Las Vegas and it's driving me crazy," he explained as one of his hands came out from under her shirt only to cup her chin towards his stubble chin.

Aarti's breath hitched in her throat and her heart beat went wild. She knew she should stop him but her traitorous hands stayed on his chest. "I'm not acting like anything," she demanded breathlessly. "I'm seriously not looking at you in any special way either," she demanded, trying to grasp her logical brain again and force it to start working so she could stop all this, but all she could feel was desire mounting in her. It only got worst as Yash slightly brushed his lips against hers.

"Fine deny it all you want," he told her lowering his head towards her neck and kissed her softly there. "But I can't fight this anymore Aarti, I want you too much," He told her with a gruff voice that literally made her knees give out as her body burst into flames of desire. She wrapped her arms around his neck pressing against him. She couldn't speak or think; all she could do was feel. Feel the way he kissed her fervently and full of passion...he really want her!

Edited by SarahRam - 11 years ago
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb part
continue soon
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhh Sarah loved the humour in this updates.. I was literally 🤣 even at the start of your updates.. It was superb.. And towards the end my breath hitched and I guess you know why.. I can feel the intense passion between Yash and Aarti but am a whee bit confused. Is yash doing all this to her for revenge or he really likes her!!! Hmm I guess the next part will bring some light.. 

Awesome work Sarah.. Eagerly waiting for the next part.
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow u r driving me crazy dear. I just read all the parts in a go and I am so curious of the next part.  Please dont play with my patience dear and continue soon
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This update was simply great👏👏... so many questions Does he really want her?? or simply taking a revenge?? 
Getting impatient...update soon😃
Can u PM me whenever u update??😛
lulujjjj thumbnail
Wow excellent write up loved it looking for the next part . Insha Allah