anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Israa101

Originally posted by anaghakaran

am nt sure whether kinshuk playin a brothers character wil b
effective..bt i think it wil b gud to see him in veera..just as niel
bhatt i think raunak ahuja wil also suits ravi's character..

Yea, i supose, Its just tht i miss watching him act! Hes soo good! I saw him in bidai and chand chula badal mein where his character made all the difference. Otherwise the show was boring! I heard he was in afsar bitiya but i dont have zee tv and i know tht i can most probably get it on youtube, but i think the storys gone pretty far and it will be crazy catching up all of it! Oh well, im just gonna hope he comes in summin else. Maybe a dance show or summin.

Whos raunak ahuja?

wel dis is raunak ahuja..he has acted in do sahelian,sanjog se bani sangini,yeh ishq haye etc..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whom you want as???? (Page 4)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zainab.A

zainab.A

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Iqbal khan would be good too as ranvi :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani48arti07

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
just love bhavesh n i think same tat neil bhat can suit as he luks young n resembles bhavesh (sumwhat TongueLOL) no othr face is coming in my mind for veera and gunjan,hm may b mugdha chaphekar as gunjan Embarrassed ,fr veera i m not gettng any1 right now but i dont want any leap too soon,later it will turn to as usual daily soap drama with saas bahu touchConfused,i knw sometime later they willl have to show them grown up as well,but hope not so soonEmbarrassed,just loving the kids n they r doing it very wellBig smile only sum1 who can portray n match the characters well can b future ranvi,veera and gunjan Embarrassed

Edited by Simi.Sweet - 27 December 2012 at 1:31am

arti07nneeiill

Daisy

Daisy

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Neil Bhatt as Ranvi! And how abt Mansi Parekh as Gunjan? Crazy, but cant think of anyone better to be paired with Neil! Smile
Veera's role would most probably be a smart, witty and stunt girl and somewat chulbuli... so how abt sanaya irani?

arti07nneeiill

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
sanaya irani wil b really gud..we wil get more kiddish scenes of her as veera..bt i dont want mansi wit niel.she is really older dan neil n dey dont suit each other..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07

FASSBEN

FASSBEN

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

For Ranvi I would say Mishal Raheja and for veera's role I think it should be sanaya irani

Edited by FASSBEN - 27 December 2012 at 9:12am

Rani48arti07

aahanaatre

aahanaatre

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I thinK Kapil Nirmal will be good for Ranvi as the character demands strong personality...

Nd Anjali Abrol should be paired opp. him...

Frnds t's just my opinion as I'm the big fan of both of them... Smile...

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Harshad Chopra should play Ranvi. Krystle Dsouza/Jennifer Winget as veera. Gunjan anyone and Veera'slove interest should be Karan Tacker if Krystle is veera. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.