TOI-Hiten Tejwani re-enters KHTV

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hiten Tejwani re-enters Kya Huaa Tera Vaada!
By Purva Desai, TNN | Dec 20, 2012, 12.33 PM IST

With the leap in Balaji Telefilms' Kya Huaa Tera Vaada, characters are being re introduced in a bid to boost the story and take it to new heights.

As Mona settles in with her three grown up children, an old friend is set to return. After Pradeep (Pawan Shankar) and Vineet's (Darshan Pandya) exit, Jatin ( Hiten Tejwani) makes his entry for a second time on the show.

If viewers are aware, Hiten was introduced to Mona by her in laws in an attempt to set the two up, after Pradeep leaves her for Anushka (Mauli Ganguly).

In spite of Jatin's efforts, Mona refuses his marriage proposal and they part ways. Now with his re entry on the show, a lot of questions are being raised. The real intention of bringing back Hiten on the show, though obvious in some ways, remains to be seen.

Sources inform that shooting for the same has begun and Hiten makes his appearance on the show tonight.

Confirms Hiten, "A lot of twists and turns are expected. You never know what happens in a daily".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Hiten-Tejwani-re-enters-Kya-Huaa-Tera-Vaada/articleshow/17690351.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mohit Malhotra and Hiten Tejwani

Balaji Telefilms' Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada on Sony Entertainment Television has witnessed a sequential leap and post it… the audiences have seen a lot of new entries. However, the list is not over yet as the show will soon see Mohit Malhotra entering the scheme of things.

Mohit (earlier seen on Bade Achhe Lagte Hain) will play the role of Vihan, Anika's (Neelam Sivia) childhood friend.

In the long run, Vihan will bump into Bulbul (Sargun Mehta) and the plot will flower into a romantic triangle between Vihan, Bulbul and Anika.

On the other hand, we have also learnt that Hiten Tejwani, who was earlier seen in the show as Jatin, will be re-entering the project. But now he will be grown up and be uncle to Vihan.

Mohit and Hiten remained unavailable for confirmation quotes.

Our sources further informed us that both Mohit and Hiten will commence shooting from tomorrow (21 December 2012).

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀒the little hp of seeing my fav character;vineet back in the show has gone in wind with this news.😭 Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He is Vihan's uncle but from mother's side or father's side ? still not married kya ?
So many characters in the show. Oh god, please remove some character from the show . I still dont know what is need of characters like Malika, Manoj, Tarun and Taani ?
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@TM thanx 4 the info. TC has also posted this news.😊😊after reading i was also thinking that Vihan may end up wid Bulbul & story is repeated like mona was left so bulbul"ll remain alone.
vihan"ll start liking bulbul & bulbul may also start liking him unaware of him as anika BF or frnd. and vihan may marry bulbul & then anika"ll start hating bulbul & then anushka may  fed her story that mona'd done this wid me & now her daughter is doing this 2 u. and after it anika"ll turn a total badass.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

and i think hiten's ckt is related 2 Vihan form mother's side if hes shown 2 b related 2 his father then hiten shud've known abt anika & anushka but if hes from her mother's side then its quite possible that he doesn't know abt anushka.but again as its ekta mai's crap so anything can happen.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Shanti!!

subah subah yeh news  I dont know whether to feel happy or sad πŸ˜† Don't know what EK is upto now??? Vineet ko le aati Jatin ki jagah πŸ˜• all wishes fullfilled n we get some good story if they write in our own way

I like Hiten, the Actor but in this show, the character Jatin is shown a bit too too Mahaan than Mona so that's the reason i'm a bit disappointed

any ways Welcome back Jatin πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

He is Vihan's uncle but from mother's side or father's side ? still not married kya ?

So many characters in the show. Oh god, please remove some character from the show . I still dont know what is need of characters like Malika, Manoj, Tarun and Taani ?

Completely agree with you. I just don't understand what is the need to bring Hiten back? ( I am a huge fan but what role will he have in this show? πŸ˜•

Tani Tarun Manoj Malika have nothing to do with the story what so ever. By "adding" all these characters back in the show Ekta is just making it a wish wash. 🀒

I am suprised to see that this is the same Ekta who has done wonderful shows like Kyunki Kasauti Bade etc... How can she ruin this show? 😲
teenu13 thumbnail
There goes my hope for vineet coming back... I cant believe it
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for hiten's entry😊
Edited by sunny8410M - 11 years ago
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
NOT AGAIN! This is now getting old! Both sisters are rival they fall for the same guy! 
Pavitra rishta had almost the same kinda track! Please Ekta come up with something new