Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Hiten Tejwani re-enters Kya Huaa Tera Vaada!
By Purva Desai, TNN | Dec 20, 2012, 12.33 PM IST

With the leap in Balaji Telefilms' Kya Huaa Tera Vaada, characters are being re introduced in a bid to boost the story and take it to new heights.

As Mona settles in with her three grown up children, an old friend is set to return. After Pradeep (Pawan Shankar) and Vineet's (Darshan Pandya) exit, Jatin ( Hiten Tejwani) makes his entry for a second time on the show.

If viewers are aware, Hiten was introduced to Mona by her in laws in an attempt to set the two up, after Pradeep leaves her for Anushka (Mauli Ganguly).

In spite of Jatin's efforts, Mona refuses his marriage proposal and they part ways. Now with his re entry on the show, a lot of questions are being raised. The real intention of bringing back Hiten on the show, though obvious in some ways, remains to be seen.

Sources inform that shooting for the same has begun and Hiten makes his appearance on the show tonight.

Confirms Hiten, "A lot of twists and turns are expected. You never know what happens in a daily".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Hiten-Tejwani-re-enters-Kya-Huaa-Tera-Vaada/articleshow/17690351.cms

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

6luckydent4uluvumjhtRitu-sunny8410M1sanghamitraOmaRamdassSars.swethasyam08tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI-Hiten Tejwani re-enters KHTV" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Mohit Malhotra and Hiten Tejwani

Balaji Telefilms' Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada on Sony Entertainment Television has witnessed a sequential leap and post itů the audiences have seen a lot of new entries. However, the list is not over yet as the show will soon see Mohit Malhotra entering the scheme of things.

Mohit (earlier seen on Bade Achhe Lagte Hain) will play the role of Vihan, Anika's (Neelam Sivia) childhood friend.

In the long run, Vihan will bump into Bulbul (Sargun Mehta) and the plot will flower into a romantic triangle between Vihan, Bulbul and Anika.

On the other hand, we have also learnt that Hiten Tejwani, who was earlier seen in the show as Jatin, will be re-entering the project. But now he will be grown up and be uncle to Vihan.

Mohit and Hiten remained unavailable for confirmation quotes.

Our sources further informed us that both Mohit and Hiten will commence shooting from tomorrow (21 December 2012).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

6luckyratheesh1993greeenscorpionluvumjhtRitu-Shehreen_271sanghamitraOmaRamdass

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Deadthe little hp of seeing my fav character;vineet back in the show has gone in wind with this news.Cry

Edited by rtms - 20 December 2012 at 9:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-aishray

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
He is Vihan's uncle but from mother's side or father's side ? still not married kya ?
So many characters in the show. Oh god, please remove some character from the show . I still dont know what is need of characters like Malika, Manoj, Tarun and Taani ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-1sanghamitra

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
@TM thanx 4 the info. TC has also posted this news.SmileSmileafter reading i was also thinking that Vihan may end up wid Bulbul & story is repeated like mona was left so bulbul"ll remain alone.
vihan"ll start liking bulbul & bulbul may also start liking him unaware of him as anika BF or frnd. and vihan may marry bulbul & then anika"ll start hating bulbul & then anushka may  fed her story that mona'd done this wid me & now her daughter is doing this 2 u. and after it anika"ll turn a total badass.SleepySleepy

and i think hiten's ckt is related 2 Vihan form mother's side if hes shown 2 b related 2 his father then hiten shud've known abt anika & anushka but if hes from her mother's side then its quite possible that he doesn't know abt anushka.but again as its ekta mai's crap so anything can happen.SleepySleepy

Edited by tiny15 - 23 December 2012 at 4:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-LoveTVShowsswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Shanti!!

subah subah yeh news D'oh I dont know whether to feel happy or sad LOL Don't know what EK is upto now??? Vineet ko le aati Jatin ki jagah Confused all wishes fullfilled n we get some good story if they write in our own way

I like Hiten, the Actor but in this show, the character Jatin is shown a bit too too Mahaan than Mona so that's the reason i'm a bit disappointed Ouch

any ways Welcome back Jatin SmileTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-aishrayLoveTVShowstiny15

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

He is Vihan's uncle but from mother's side or father's side ? still not married kya ?
So many characters in the show. Oh god, please remove some character from the show . I still dont know what is need of characters like Malika, Manoj, Tarun and Taani ?

Completely agree with you. I just don't understand what is the need to bring Hiten back? ( I am a huge fan but what role will he have in this show? Confused

Tani Tarun Manoj Malika have nothing to do with the story what so ever. By "adding" all these characters back in the show Ekta is just making it a wish wash. Dead

I am suprised to see that this is the same Ekta who has done wonderful shows like Kyunki Kasauti Bade etc... How can she ruin this show? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShows

teenu13

teenu13

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
There goes my hope for vineet coming back... I cant believe it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-rtmsaishrayswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.