26-12

do u still like JADDAH's char after yes episode?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "do u still like JADDAH's char after yes episode?" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Okay I was never a Jaddah fan but what really surprised me was how was he able to move around scott free after killing so many in the train to Agra. And he has been carrying a gun like the word 'discrete' is not in his dictionary! I was not convinced with this part of the story.

And there was no need for him to shoot so many people down...that was unnecessary to be shown!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vib1977Suneel_kumarSofnaNeetu_Unleashedtiny15

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suneel_kumar

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Well, I haven't watched and don't know exactly what happened.  But to me, liking Jidda is not any different than liking Shahana.  Also till Monday, when I had watched, I would say that in the rooting chart this is how it goes for me with the negative characters.

Jidda over Shahana
Mastana/Rinky over Jidda - 
Mastana/Rinky over Shahana
Rinky**** over Mastana

Jidda is killing people on the way, he has no qualms in doing so.  But for this particular plot, he is trying to foil Shahana's plans to use the bomb.  Yes, he works for whoever pays him.  He will go on and would work for another terrorist plot if the money is good.  And yes, selling the bomb on the black market means it might go to terrorists, or governments who have no qualms on using it on their own people.  

All this being said, I don't dislike Shahana either.  I just view them all characters that I enjoy watching. LOL

*** I know Rinky isn't a negative character.  But I had to put that last line since she was mentioned with Mastana.

Edited by likarsh - 20 December 2012 at 10:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilswethasyam08

trendzy

trendzy

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hey guys what the name of this character who plays jiddah though he is very negetive he is equally dashing...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
He's in the cast list-- Cabir Maira
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11149/cabir-maira/

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
jaddah totally creeps out!!! doesnt think fr a while... just shoots anyone!!! that shooting in d train was totally uncalled fr!!

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Jidda always creeps me out, but his sense of humor amidst all this terror is what  makes me laugh.

Mastana on the other hand was only trying to save himself and his family, he just happened to take Suchi along. He was helping the terrorist even after knwoing whats gonna happen. So i dun feel tooo sorry for him. Though I do feel sorry for his Nani.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.