The Serial
The Serial

India-Forums

The progress of karan's story (Page 4)

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Ugh!! Ditto!! VG!Angry I really hope KK2 have a strong reason why they've been holding on to VG and their "friendship"!! Because from what I've seen of him.. He doesn't deserve one bit! How could he call them his "best friends" and cash on their breakup! Gross!Dead But I believe KK2 ain't airheaded.. And they haven't lost their ability to judge! So there must be something good about him which I'm clearly failing to see! Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

I dont have the strength to see the character of Karan being shown like this and this might be the reason that i have quit the show...!!!!!!!  It feels pathetic to watch someone you love shown like this
u r right...i watched yesterday's epi and i regretted all nightOuch i CANNOT see that ya...some sort of restless feeling that is negative.. i have decided i wont watch it for few days.. hope they give a closure to it sooner..

@Vigi..u r right..the actual culprit here is VG who thought to make a serial on this sensitive issue 'break up' enacted by the same ppl who were involved and presenting it for fansDead
No offense but i feel that this time VG is actually using the friendship he has with Karan-Kittu for the popularity of the show,maybe not directly but indirectly...!!!!
shreya_arjuhi IF-Rockerz
shreya_arjuhi
shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I completely agree with u all.
In the serial other characters n their stories are better than karan n sara track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Its a show m it just that they are using there own names from where did somya came to be in his best friend list we never saw them together, sara LOL she was no where in the picture of the karan life.

It a fiction show with real name:) so i am just enjoying it as a one fiction show.
...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
didn't watch the show for week
seeing comments i don't wish tooOuch to watch it anytime sooner
after kk sorts out his life in show it will be fine to watch

VGEvil Smile
ishakumar IF-Dazzler
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
The serial is a serial guys!!!! 
cooljaya11 IF-Dazzler
cooljaya11
cooljaya11

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I accepted it very earlier tht he moved
Of course I m not happy with current track that he forget his love n moved on
But guys it's real life , anything happen !!!n cherry on cake he is celebrity so anything happen
So m not shocked with this track
But heartly don't like
pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FarzuIrani

Its a show m it just that they are using there own names from where did somya came to be in his best friend list we never saw them together, sara LOL she was no where in the picture of the karan life.

It a fiction show with real name:) so i am just enjoying it as a one fiction show.

yes..we know its a show..but it still uses karan's name..

N we dont have a problem with the show..just that they're making it difficult for us to see the logic behind or understand how come one person who's so sad n crying over his break-up one night is all 'I-want-to-be-in-a-relation' n about to kiss a girl who just helped him understand saumya's situation in the second night?? The logic here fails me even when i consider kk as a character..u cannot just forget ur break-up from a long-term relation n move on in a day, can u?

N this thing does spoil his image for those who dont know TS is scripted...

Edited by pari_15 - 21 December 2012 at 11:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatelRimpi_kmhshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Serial Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index