The Serial

   

The progress of karan's story (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Joined: 12 February 2011

Posts: 5051

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Guyz i forgot to comment on the tarnishing his image wala part.. Karan has no problem it seemsAngry
yeah! Exactly! Some Ppl are misusing him for their show Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The progress of karan's story (Page 3)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Joined: 01 January 2011

Posts: 2688

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by ishakumar

i feel that this is the mentality of all men...
i feel that he wanted to "show" kritika that he had moved on...
woh usko dihkana chahta tha ki sirk wohi uski life mein important nahin hai... but as we all see she is and i hope that he is able to patch up with her soon... (New Years toh aa hi raha hai, toh ek new shuruvat bhi banti hai yaar Cool)
i havent been ctaching up to the show.., so if theyre showing the sara and karan track right now, theyre gonna end up showing that they break up pretty quickly because he still felt for kritika at that time...
mahura ended up saying that she left him because karan couldnt get over his past
i feel that kittu isnt her past she is still her present because she hasnt just left his life... 
theyre still the best friends which still atracts them towards eachother. Heart
okie.. do u follow the show? i'm sure you dont.. if you do then you don't understand whats being shown..
i was but then i started being tooo emotional! so i stopped watching it :) 

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Joined: 07 January 2011

Posts: 19760

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I dont have the strength to see the character of Karan being shown like this and this might be the reason that i have quit the show...!!!!!!!  It feels pathetic to watch someone you love shown like this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Joined: 30 December 2011

Posts: 7689

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
@shibz i totally agree that he seems to have no issue regarding his image being tarnished n also the fact that he also has been taken granted to some extent by his frnds...
 
the serial have been showing us "sach ka adhura chehra"...which is worst than complete truth or complete lie...
 
so its better i stop watching this current ongoing karan track...
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Joined: 07 January 2011

Posts: 19760

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Originally posted by shibz

Guyz i forgot to comment on the tarnishing his image wala part.. Karan has no problem it seemsAngry
yeah! Exactly! Some Ppl are misusing him for their show Angry
second you on that...!!!!!!

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Joined: 30 June 2010

Posts: 3143

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Originally posted by ..Eclipse..


Karan started dating Madhura right after his break up with Kritika. So may be he's really like that Confused
hey.. I dnt think u have followed Karan ever right?! Or else u wudnt have said that..coz it was like after 4-5 months after his break-up with Kritika that his n madhura's pics strted coming out.. N that relationship didnt even last for 3 months while his earlier r'ship was for 3 years!..

Actually Nainz, it doesn't matter how long he lasted.. Cuz basically, there's no definite news he ever "dated" madhura.. The pics look gross cuz of Madhura's poses! Ouch On the basis of assumptions, we can't conclude they were in a "relationship" for 3 months or whatever! Cuz we've seen him with kittu and that has clearly shown "love" and "relationships" for Karan mean much more!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumarArjuhi_kkshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009

Posts: 19337

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by ishakumar

i feel that this is the mentality of all men...
i feel that he wanted to "show" kritika that he had moved on...
woh usko dihkana chahta tha ki sirk wohi uski life mein important nahin hai... but as we all see she is and i hope that he is able to patch up with her soon... (New Years toh aa hi raha hai, toh ek new shuruvat bhi banti hai yaar Cool)
i havent been ctaching up to the show.., so if theyre showing the sara and karan track right now, theyre gonna end up showing that they break up pretty quickly because he still felt for kritika at that time...
mahura ended up saying that she left him because karan couldnt get over his past
i feel that kittu isnt her past she is still her present because she hasnt just left his life... 
theyre still the best friends which still atracts them towards eachother. Heart
okie.. do u follow the show? i'm sure you dont.. if you do then you don't understand whats being shown..
i was but then i started being tooo emotional! so i stopped watching it :) 
nahh u still dun get the point.. @bold-the closure to the kritika chapter in Karan's life dint show that Karan was holding some kinda grudge against kritika or any thought of "showing" her he can live without her..hope u got that :)

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009

Posts: 19337

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

I dont have the strength to see the character of Karan being shown like this and this might be the reason that i have quit the show...!!!!!!!  It feels pathetic to watch someone you love shown like this
u r right...i watched yesterday's epi and i regretted all nightOuch i CANNOT see that ya...some sort of restless feeling that is negative.. i have decided i wont watch it for few days.. hope they give a closure to it sooner..

@Vigi..u r right..the actual culprit here is VG who thought to make a serial on this sensitive issue 'break up' enacted by the same ppl who were involved and presenting it for fansDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.