Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

Karan started dating Madhura right after his break up with Kritika. So may be he's really like that Confused
hey.. I dnt think u have followed Karan ever right?! Or else u wudnt have said that..coz it was like after 4-5 months after his break-up with Kritika that his n madhura's pics strted coming out.. N that relationship didnt even last for 3 months while his earlier r'ship was for 3 years!..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The progress of karan's story (Page 2)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i feel that this is the mentality of all men...
i feel that he wanted to "show" kritika that he had moved on...
woh usko dihkana chahta tha ki sirk wohi uski life mein important nahin hai... but as we all see she is and i hope that he is able to patch up with her soon... (New Years toh aa hi raha hai, toh ek new shuruvat bhi banti hai yaar Cool)
i havent been ctaching up to the show.., so if theyre showing the sara and karan track right now, theyre gonna end up showing that they break up pretty quickly because he still felt for kritika at that time...
mahura ended up saying that she left him because karan couldnt get over his past
i feel that kittu isnt her past she is still her present because she hasnt just left his life... 
theyre still the best friends which still atracts them towards eachother. Heart

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Karan started dating Madhura right after his break up with Kritika. So may be he's really like that Confused
hey.. I dnt think u have followed Karan ever right?! Or else u wudnt have said that..coz it was like after 4-5 months after his break-up with Kritika that his n madhura's pics strted coming out.. N that relationship didnt even last for 3 months while his earlier r'ship was for 3 years!..
hahahahahah  i think it lasted only three weeks aur tu three months ki baat kar rahi hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kool

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Edited my post on prev page..

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
BTW what the kiss issue everyone is discussing here? :P 

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Guyz i forgot to comment on the tarnishing his image wala part..  Karan has no problem it seemsAngry

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

lol how do u know? iss baat ka sure news toh Karanika fans ke pass bhi nahi haiLOL

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

i feel that this is the mentality of all men...
i feel that he wanted to "show" kritika that he had moved on...
woh usko dihkana chahta tha ki sirk wohi uski life mein important nahin hai... but as we all see she is and i hope that he is able to patch up with her soon... (New Years toh aa hi raha hai, toh ek new shuruvat bhi banti hai yaar Cool)
i havent been ctaching up to the show.., so if theyre showing the sara and karan track right now, theyre gonna end up showing that they break up pretty quickly because he still felt for kritika at that time...
mahura ended up saying that she left him because karan couldnt get over his past
i feel that kittu isnt her past she is still her present because she hasnt just left his life... 
theyre still the best friends which still atracts them towards eachother. Heart
okie.. do u follow the show? i'm sure you dont.. if you do then you don't understand whats being shown..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.