IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

asked this same que long back to creatives of the show,if it is genuine idLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3342677

they ve to justify tat ranvijay has medical probs for growing,lets see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How didn't Ranvi grow up? (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
They didn't want to miss out on the little boy's talent so didn't replace him maybe. They made changes to his looks to pass him as teenager Wink

avyarima

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Neither Ranvir nor his friends have grown after the leap. They all look the same. Only Veera nad the friends' sisters have seemed to have grown up... Dalbir's and Baldev's sisters and the rest of the girls too.

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
There are many a late bloomers. I was on of themTongue
Not everyone grows into a teen as fast as their peers. Case in point: Justin Bieber. Need I say more?

Essence..

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
The rest of the child actors not growing up. Now that I could agree with.

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
gud practical thought Smile,ur right!,i knw practically its not possible fr ranvijay to luk still same,but i dnt care LOL ranvijay is so cute and talented n acting very well,so fr tat i m keeping my practical brain aside Tonguejust luvng the show,may b they should've shown othr boy with veera whn she was an infant n then grwong up as ranvijay(bhavesh) but its ok,i loved him frm the beging,my main reason to watch the show Embarrassed

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I agree... Ranvi should have looked grown up but then again, I wouldn't want them to change the child actor for this...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.