Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
First post in the forum...so heya guys! well,i just wanted to share my confusion with u guys...honestly i love the kid who plays ranvi n would never ever want him to leave the show ever,but really he doesn't look like a 13 year old kid,which he is supposed to be, after the leap...that's weird according to me...i mean,its not convincing at all..!! The CVs should have been more convincing esp at this thing..my mom was like, a kid grows up rapidly in every 6 months..!!! i was thinking n came to a conclusion...is it possible that after sometime,the CVs justify this by showing tht Ranvi has some medical problem n thts why he didn't have the growth...thoughts anyone????

Edited by -Bidzie- - 19 December 2012 at 9:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloveran_kSimi.SweetAshvikian_AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How didn't Ranvi grow up?" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
heya bidzie good to see yuh here after NBT...
ya i too thought is nt ranvi too supposed to grow..
yahan pey bhi aur show ki tarah leap kay baad bhi changes nahi dikhaya..
aab ye merey liye toh normal jaisa lagne laga hai...
ya cvs kno welll many viewers watch 4 lil ranvi aka bhavesh so they dint changed da character i hope so...

haan ranvi habing medical prob was too funny ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masz-Swetha-_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
i get that bhavesh's popularity didn't let them bring someone else for ranvi, but if it is so, they should have brought bhavesh after the leap...jyada accha hota :) anyways this is just my thoughts..n nyways im loving ranvi n veera even more now..:) btw i'm still not over NBT :P waiting for its comeback..

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
ya i wud hab been more better agar bhavesh post leap aata..
yup m xcited 4 NBT 2...missing MM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

Paytonlee

Goldie

Paytonlee

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Who cares?m more happy that they didn't change him.bavesh is the star of the show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jeshsaiiiirgattukooliio_Bidzie_Nikki_Titli

chittyhk

Groupbie

chittyhk

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Glad to see someone also raising this point. there is already a thread where this question has been raised...

Veera is grown but Ranvi remains same age?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe...._Bidzie_

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Areey ki farak penda?? You did not notice any changes in his looks and attitude?? The way he was acting yesterday clearly show he has grown up.
 BTW I love Bhavesh as Ranvi and I do not mind him not growingWink 

Edited by _MagnificentM_ - 20 December 2012 at 10:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattumasz-Swetha-hinzKyaRe....kooliio_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
As I said, I LOVE Bhavesh as Ranvi, and would NEVER want him to leave the show! In fact, he's the sole reason I got into watching Veera! My topic is just to discuss the unconvincing factor in the script! Ah well, it would have been far better if Bhavesh was brought in the show after the leap! Honestly, I'm addicted to this show, and that's why I felt sorta bad when my mom was like, 'Tune bola tha ki tere fav show mein reality dikhaata hai, toh phir yeh kya hai?' That's why, I thought to make this post! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.