India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

comments of 12 th episode

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:26am | IP Logged

So at last pori's motive comes out .she is just back of money .since she is under the impression that dk has the wealth she at any cost will not leave dk even if vedanth tries .

Gargi was not happy listening to the news " disha is out of the house" she was untouched........this is surprise.Mostly in the future when gagri is out of the jail she might encourage ved to go behind disha and infact marry her so that  disha can be used  by gargi to create problems in  dk and sumitra's life and take vengence from pari and disha

Are the guhas planning to show dk and pari ;disha and ved with gargi and sumitra under a same roof ...........

SO another MAHBHARATH IN MAKING!!!!!!!!!!11LOLAngry

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged

hi

Well they have already wrekced a beautiful love story they can go all the way and sink it now...does it matter what the ppl want? i think the TRP's will be hurt once dk marries pori and ved marries disha...i am just angry at this drag now..Angry

A beautiful love story turned into the insane, full of masala and rona dhona story and the credit goes to the guhas please give a round of applause to them..Angry

SamyAngry

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:47am | IP Logged

yehhhh i thought pori did actuaaly love vedant but she is only after the money.hmmmm........maybe when she finds out that dk has given kanka 2 vedant she'll leave him............Big smile welll hopefulllyyy Confused

but lady d and hootie won't be parted 4 long they have already expressed they're love 4 each other .........so fingers crossed they'll be together soon............

Love Asian Princess

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged
 if pori is after money then she will chase ved now instead of dk. i wonder if that was dk 's motive in giving it all to ved(in initial episodes dk was shown to be very astute and clever person)
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged
guys guys guys.. I don't think that Ved and Disha or Pori and DK will marry.. the news did not say that they get married but both the parties are forced to marry.. .
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:58am | IP Logged

hi

yes memsaab but this is all torture....i hope they have big bang theory and show some fab dk and disha scenes after all this rona dhona to compensate.....AngryWinkEmbarrassed

samy

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:58am | IP Logged
flipin hell im getting sick of this the same thing is happening between the 2 d's running afta each other scard of parents!!

its not on!!!

yyyyyy I think it is about the right time for DK to spill the beans!!

OMG its not even a shock i mean it wasnt then but it is knw cuz uno!!

im really hurt and am not luking froward to it i feel that even next week will pass like this and im not happy!!

how many more weeks do they wanna drag td its such a gud drama but with the producers stupidness they r throwin it down the drain!!

neway b4 i get all emotional i bta stop but i hope it gets betta and the twist is a joke!!

A DIRTY JOKE!!

or

A IDIOTIC REALITY!!

lUV MAD!!
sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged

this story becomes worse day by day ... if next week continues the same way then i will only read the td-ffws... they are much better, not irritating and more rational....

pj04 wrote: if pori is after money then she will chase ved now instead of dk.

to chase ved instead of dk pori first has to find out that ved is owner of kanaka.... and this will take a long time since the guhas are on the dragging trip...Dead  

Go to top