Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

House wife promo-suhasi n anirudh (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
@shobhi..half hour difference only with ymggk time..but here one n half hour difference..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "House wife promo-suhasi n anirudh (Page 10)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I d't believe zee anymore...hope house wife become suhasi bad choice..

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Why Rechus are you saying that Suhasi has a bad choice by accepting the lead role in Housewife Confused i will only blame Zee for it and i don't understand why Zee is always doing injustice first it was for YMGGK and now for Housewife Unhappy

rechus

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsuh

Okay Visha so it's the other way around Zee is not promoting it but why Confused and imagine in Malaysia when AB ends they are going to replace it with Qubool Hai and when are we going to ever watch Housewife Unhappy

Thanks Shobhi at least in UK their are going to show Housewife very soon Smile

I saw that Qubool Hai is going to be on Every Sunday's 5pm. Starting next week i guess.

karsuh

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
dee..i mean its become suhasi's bad choice..not suhasi..i d't like zee tv dee..they d't know how to respect female leads..u check dee..their heroines always weak...abha is exception case n they ended it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abharanfan_1karsuh

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
You mean they will show 5 episodes of Qubool Hai on Sunday from 5 to 7:30 p.m.

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

@shobhi..half hour difference only with ymggk time..but here one n half hour difference..

I understand rechus that in India because of TRP's its not good news for the show at 7.00 p.m..  Also in UK the 7.00 p.m. slot not good in my opinion.  Saathiya on at same time on Star+. 

even 7.30 p.m. slot for YMGGK was 50/50.  I think it was competiting with Sasural Simran... and another major one on star plus.   Now I can't remember what was being shown at 7.30 pm on other channels.

rechus

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsuh

You mean they will show 5 episodes of Qubool Hai on Sunday from 5 to 7:30 p.m.

Ominibus edition.   Is this edition also counted in TRP's????

karsuh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.