Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
 Hello lovely forum members Hug
It is I here with your DOWT
Am very anxious to know what your take in the discussion is
so do comment and share your views.
I think we have all lost count at the number of romantic movies that we have seen throughout the years(nd if u do thats just freakyOuch bt coolEmbarrassed)
Its seems the problem is a reoccurring one with all romantic movies and sitcoms.The lead couple is madly in love with each other yet in the entire movie never together until the end.
Sometimes the main problem in their love story is due to the fact that either one of the leads is involved with someone else and the relationship has gone sour with the lead feeling nothing for that person
Many of us crib why can't she/he dump him/her ??Doesn't she/he see that y and z are meant to be ,then how the hell is x coming between them.
And we all dream of finding true love like the leads
bt have we ever wondered what its like to be in the heart broken position of this story??
So guys does reality bites and leaves u heart broken without true love or did ur dreams come true??
Do share if u have ever been in that heart wrecking situation or that seventh heaven dream.If neither is there any situation u can relate to??
How would u feel if u were in either positions??

Edited by Problem_Child - 19 December 2012 at 6:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

beautifuldreams-zozo-iluvOriginalshifzaaTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW -Reality Bites or Dreams Come True" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I've never been in love so tbh I have no idea:p

However, if I was in this sort of situation then I'd think my dreams did come true and I will be heart broken obviously.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Problem_Child

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Gr8 nicee 
am more happy that someone replied to thisLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautifuldreams

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Never been in love.. So can't say with experience 

But I think reality bites.. Filmo ki tarah anth me (har bar) Saab kuch acha nahi hota
N I say this for others..

For me.. I jus don't undrstnd the concept of loveLOL (though I hv seen enough films n read books)

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
dee Big smile
Well i hav never loved a person bt seen my frnds who r still in a love wid a guy who is hopeless so i guess reality is always painful n r dreamland is always perfect
So i prefer dreams LOL
I m kinda person who will love someone with full passion bt in return if i doesnt get the same i will never blame tht person n make a exit.
For u dee Cool

Edited by hifzaa - 02 February 2013 at 6:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244Problem_Child

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
dreams are far better than reality!! our stories were never just lke movies!! never ending. reality bites. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top