Remix

Rockstar of the week

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I know that we haven't had this since ages...but I don't want to see this forum locked so I am trying from my side to get it active again and hopefully it wouldn't be locked...so bringing this again.

So...this week's rockstar would be...well let's guess...

• She is huge Priya fan
  • She joined this forum through PKYEK
  • She love Ashi and AY
  • She is often the one who brings all the priya news to us if they are posted on PKYEK forum first
So who is she??

Well...it's our very own...

Dieya

Congrats dieya!πŸ€— Here are few questions for you to answer:

• Name
  • Where do you live?
  • Favorite color?
  • Favorite food?
  • Favorite tv show?
  • Give a color for all your friends on IF
  • Ashi or Misha? Why?
  • What makes AY so special?
That's all for now😳 Make sure you all grill her like crazyπŸ˜‰ Don't let her fly awayπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey DieyaπŸ€—πŸ€—

Congrats on being the ROTW girl, go blow the hot seat out of the freaking park

I wld come to bite u soon with my questions but till then enjoy the rideπŸ˜‰
  • Name-soumya mehta(nick name dia ...on IF evryone calls me dia πŸ˜†)
  • Where do you live?-my very own pink city jaipur rajasthan...i love my city 😳
  • Favorite color?-pink and green
  • Favorite food?-rajma chawal ...πŸ˜ƒ
  • Favorite tv show?-remix, remix and remix πŸ˜†...thats so raven was also my fav wen remix went off aired naa i got somewhat depressed πŸ˜• then i started watching this show 😳
  • Give a color for all your friends on IF-will edit soon 😳
  • Ashi or Misha? Why?-definitely ashi i love priya coz she portrayed ashi in fact i loved remix coz ashi was thr πŸ˜†
  • What makes AY so special?-they are just so lovely and sweet and their BG whistle tone awww...i love it... i watch all their romantic scenes again and again on YT πŸ˜† even their fighting scenes are so cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yayyy and BTW congrats to me πŸ‘ πŸ˜† i m rockstar of the week...sorry abhi thoda jaldi me thi will edit my post soon πŸ˜†
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
aww your favorite food is same as raj😳 And I didn't know your real name is souyma😲 You a gujju? Me too!☺️

Anyways more questions for you (churaofied from somewhere):

Choose one:

Chocolate/Ice-cream
Milk chocolate/dark chocolate
tea/coffee
ashi/tia
yuvi/ranveer
ashi/priya
ashi-yuvi/yara
meher/pri
sid/nakool
mp/vrinda
sonia/sumeet
aman/varun
jumbo/gloria
mitra/yuckwant dev
shyla/latty
aditya/kabir
aditya/yamamani
tia/ranveer
shoes/sandals
jeans/capris
saree/lehenga

Favorite cuisine?
Favorite cake?
Favorite songs?
Favorite movies?
Favorite fruit?
Favorite vegetable?
Favorite subject?
Favorite Remix song?
Favorite AY scene? WHY? (Give answers in more than 200 words)
Favorite Ashi-Sonia scene? WHY? (more than 200 words)
Favorite Ashi scene? WHY? (more than 200 words please)
Favorite Yuvi scene? WHY? (more than 200 words)
Favorite TR scene? Why? (more than...you know)
Favorite Remix scene? WHY? (200 words se zyada)

That's all for now πŸ˜‰
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congo Dia...  par ab do answer sab ke one answer jo mujhte Pata hai your Favorite Sariii. i mean kuch bhi or kesa bhi day ho you love sariii na...  well u never told me you joined RF through pkyek...
yes i m gujju πŸ˜ƒ
Chocolate/Ice-cream-ice cream
Milk chocolate/dark chocolate-milk chocolate
tea/coffee-coffee
ashi/tia-ashi
yuvi/ranveer-yuvi
ashi/priya-tough one...ashiπŸ˜†
ashi-yuvi/yara-yara
meher/pri-pri
sid/nakool-sid
mp/vrinda-vrinda
sonia/sumeet-sonia
aman/varun-varun
jumbo/gloria-jumboπŸ˜†
mitra/yuckwant dev-mitra
shyla/latty-latty
aditya/kabir-kabir
aditya/yamamani- aditya ...he was better than irritating yamini 🀒
tia/ranveer- tia πŸ˜ƒ
shoes/sandals-sandals after all i m girl πŸ˜†
jeans/capris-jeans 😳
saree/lehenga-tough one...lehenga its easy to wear πŸ˜†

Favorite cake?-chocolate and pineapple
Favorite songs?-keep changing currently yo yo honey singh is my fav 😳
Favorite movies?-3 idiots, jane tu, charlies angels, mr. and mrs. smith, rush hour etc. etc.
Favorite fruit?-apple and mango
Favorite vegetable?-i like all sabjis πŸ˜†
Favorite subject?-economics😳
Favorite Remix song?-love station , title track and mast mast

Edited by dieya - 11 years ago
Favorite AY scene? there are many but at this point of time i remember very famous above the gates scene i think it was the best AY romantic scene ...ashi yuvi were just randomly walking at midnight they were talking and laughing and they stared each other for a while poor fellows dint realise they were in love...yuvi got so tensed jab ashi me use fool banaya πŸ˜† awww...yuvi looked so cute and finally that cute moment annkhon me aanken dalo bahon me bahein 😳
another scene  their patch up scene it was very fast and unexpected but jo bhi tha awesome tha 😳 it was so sweet that all their friends were trying hard to get ashi yuvi back together ...really friendship rocks  πŸ‘
Favorite Ashi-Sonia scene? WHY? -ummm...when ashi told sonia about her break up with yuvi ...the way she consoled her heartbroken daughter ...that was just wow both were crying and shared an emotional moment there
another scene which is my fav is when sonia caught ashi and yuvi romancing chupke chupke and she pulled yuvi's ear 🀣 OMG! that was damn hilarious sonia always behaved as if she never liked yuvi but that was not true kahin naa khin she knew ye meri daughty ke liye hi bana hai  🀣ek whacho aur ek  psycho 🀣

Favorite Remix scene?-when they were guessing their band's name it was so cute and funny ashi and tia were even fighting that time 🀣
when remix performed their first live show and in fact i loved all their performances
final episode where all mayrya students were supporting remix and jumbo and yuckvant dev were making pumpkin faces 🀣
Favorite Ashi scene? -when ashi became shyla devi 🀣 i can never forget this scene priya acted superb in this πŸ˜† she once sported sardar look also 🀣 poor sonia and the most intersting thing was yuvi noticed her both times he was like sid i dont know why but i feel mene ise kahin dekha hai and sid said dude everytime u think about ashi what is this man 🀣

Originally posted by: AY_RHr4eVer

Congo Dia...  par ab do answer sab ke one answer jo mujhte Pata hai your Favorite Sariii. i mean kuch bhi or kesa bhi day ho you love sariii na...  well u never told me you joined RF through pkyek...

πŸ˜† no no shelly saree is not my fav. i find it very hard to wear a saree 2 yrs ago i wore saree for my freshers party vo bhi mumy ne pehnai thi πŸ˜† but i agree gals look their best in sarees 😳
i like jeans topper too...but i just love t-shirt and pajamas very comfortable 😳 i dont care does that look good or bad on me? πŸ˜†
and yes being priya fan i used to visit PKYEK forum and there i found way to remix forum too 😳
actually i never knew that RF was still active and i was glad to know that it was and it should be always active i really dont want it to get locked ever
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
No no no...you answer all the questions dieya...you cannot skip like that..that's the one and more important rule of being ROTW...you have to get grilled.

Okie since you like all the vegetables, tell me on the scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like below vegetables (and fruits in some cases):
  • lady's finger
  • cauliflower
  • cabbage
  • karela
  • tindora/ivy gourd (i don't know what they call this in hindi but tindora is gujju)
  • eggplant
  • tomatoes
  • potatoes
  • capsicum
  • onions
  • garlic
  • carrot
  • spinach
  • methi
  • bottle gourd/ dudhi
And omg you like economics?😲 It's my most hated subject!! I know it's common sense but I still hate it so much. 

Awww I think that gate scene has to be favorite of each and every AY fan, haina?πŸ˜‰ And their final patch up was like the most waited and wanted scene in the history of remix...so definitely it has got to be there...awww yes i loved how they all were planning for AY to date 🀣 And when they get caught, I loved how they all were teasing them...and AY were blushing...heehehehe☺️

I LOVE THOSE ASHI-SONIA scenes too☺️ Seriously i loved that Ashi went to Sonia when she was so broken...and those scenes were so beautiful...just loved priya and soniya's acting😳 And who cannot love that sonia finding out about AY scene...it's my favorite apart from real hona important hai scene, when AY were dating And I also loved how Sonia pulls Ashi's cheeks and gives her flying kiss...and Ashi does the same to Yuvi☺️ And then the way Yuvi hugs Ashi...oh man LOVE LOVE LOVE IT☺️

You answer other two pending questions...and then answer these (churaofied some of them from various sources and some from myself onlyπŸ˜†):

Your favorite one liner of Ashi:
Favorite one liner of Ashi for Yuvi:
Favorite one liner of Yuvi for Ashi:

Below four questions are credited to shelly and new's pagalpaan.

Whom does yuvi love more? His hair, guitar, ashi, or his mom?

Agar tia ahuja hona koi aisi waisi baat nahi hain, toh phir kaisi baat hai?

If Tia and her angels are too sweet for sweets, then why don't they have diabetes?

Ashi-Yuvi can climb gates for each other and Tia-Ranvir can burn a piece of wood with their names engraved on it. State the consequences if Tia-Ranvir had to climb gates for each other and Ashi-Yuvi had to burn that piece of wood.

Why doesn't 2+2=5?? πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† 

Where are Dani (tribal group) located? How about Yanomami? What about Kung!?

Give me a definition of marriage that satisfies all the cultures in the world.

That's all for now πŸ˜‰

Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
  • lady's finger-9
  • cauliflower-7
  • cabbage-6
  • karela-1πŸ˜†
  • tindora/ivy gourd (i don't know what they call this in hindi but tindora is gujju)-7
  • eggplant-err...wat is it?😲
  • tomatoes-8
  • potatoes-10😳😳
  • capsicum-8
  • onions-8
  • garlic-5
  • carrot-9
  • spinach-9
  • methi-5
  • bottle gourd/ dudhi-7

oh yes i m a big time cheatercock i skipped some questions and u caught me πŸ˜†πŸ‘

well i like economics, accountancy and all commerce subjects as i m persuing chartered accountancy final course so i have no choice but to like these subjects lol and u know initially i too found them boring but now i like studying it many people hate economics they hate those demand supply curves πŸ˜†

Your favorite one liner of Ashi:-dandia sticks 🀣(to shyla)
Favorite one liner of Ashi for Yuvi:3 feet ke prince charming🀣
Favorite one liner of Yuvi for Ashi:-whacho...i guess yuvi called her whacho sabse pehle

Whom does yuvi love more? His hair, guitar, ashi, or his mom?-i think his guitar 😳

Agar tia ahuja hona koi aisi waisi baat nahi hain, toh phir kaisi baat hai?-tia ahuja hona asi wasi baat nahi hai its a difficult task...one has to comb hairs in every 5 minutes πŸ˜†...has to wear matching footwears with respective dresses which cant be repeated...πŸ˜†

If Tia and her angels are too sweet for sweets, then why don't they have diabetes?-πŸ€ͺlemme think ...k tia and pri were sweet but meher kept control on their sugar level πŸ˜†

Ashi-Yuvi can climb gates for each other and Tia-Ranvir can burn a piece of wood with their names engraved on it. State the consequences if Tia-Ranvir had to climb gates for each other and Ashi-Yuvi had to burn that piece of wood.-hmmm interesting agar asa hota toh
tiara:-
tia:oh pahlease dehati tia cant climg this gate tia ki dress kharb ho jaegi aur tia ki sandals ki heel uska kya... aur tia ke lag gai toh...no no...tia just cant do this tia apne papa ko yahan bulayegi aur unse kahegi ki vo ye gate khul van de i m sure tia ke papa kuch bhi kar sakte hain
ranveer-πŸ˜•πŸ€ͺ😭
ashi yuvi:-
ashi running towards yuvi with that burning peice of wood and saying hey phsycho
yuvi: scared and running wat r u doing whacho look i dont like these kind of jokes okay just stay away from me just throw this wats in ur hand
ashi-he man i m going to burn u today alive and u know kisi ko pata bhi nahi chalega is island pe koi hume nahi janta u know muje jail bhi nai hogi fansi bhi nahi tumhare dady the great bo l denge ki mera beta is missing...so here i come πŸ˜†
yuvi-πŸ€”πŸ˜­πŸ˜”

Why doesn't 2+2=5?? πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† arey so simple coz 2+2 22 hota hai πŸ˜†

Give me a definition of marriage that satisfies all the cultures in the world.-husband and wife are two sides of coin they cant face each other but they stay together alwaysπŸ˜†

Where are Dani (tribal group) located? How about Yanomami? What about Kung!?-yes i know all these exist on a  planet called earth 🀣