Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pzlate

pzlate

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
that guy who bluffed humaira is not that bad looking! in fact, i think he's better looking than ayaan! Tonguebut that's just my opinion! lol! 
If he wasn't a bad guy, I would prefer Humaira to go for him cuz otherwise, she's not gonna be happy when ayaan goes for zoya! Confused
IF ONLY, he was a good guy Unhappy 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91zapslulu009Tameeha101j.e.n.n.008Maneet7861missdramkrJPRulesmoonstruck..PlayfulKiss..Rushitaasps1234SaHillover101sneaky-ajshaz2009NamzzanaghakaranGroverAddictSiddhi_Nithiya95MaaNeeTLuVshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No offence to anyone but..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Ayaan will come to Humaira sooner or later. If Asad and Zoya love each-other, they will always find their way back to each-other. Ayaan is gonna be plain unhappy in all this mess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRules

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
It doesnt matter if the guy is good looking or not Humaira will probably get Ayan anyway haha

I feel sorry for Humaira I dont know if she is too innocent or dumb

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_notMaaNeeTLuV

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I totally agree..he is way more handsome than Ayaan...but he is a jerk so..no luck...I just hope he doesnt hurt Humeira ..Please Ayaan be usefull once and save the girl 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tameeha101-enchanted-

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Racha-

I totally agree..he is way more handsome than Ayaan...but he is a jerk so..no luck...I just hope he doesnt hurt Humeira ..Please Ayaan be usefull once and save the girl 

Ayan has to do something 
maybe he shouldnt so that Humaira opens up her eyes

Mariam_Sultan

IF-Rockerz

Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
she is too dumb Ouch

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
i was hoping that when she went to meet the mystery guy that he'd end up being a decent fellow...wish they didn't make him such a molester type. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pzlate

numi12

numi12

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
No sorry, he is not better looking than Ayaan.. A might look shabby but he's got style and has very attractive face.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.