Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
yep its fine..i was just saying Tongue

True Mayank's character is gerat in that way but i can't tolerate his behaviour towrds gunjan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555brat2008-PrimaDonna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How can Mayank do this? (Page 4)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveprincess143

Groupbie

loveprincess143

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

I don't know why Gunjan acted so mahaan and made Shail and Rachna attend the idiot's wedding.

In fact I hope the CD is revealed soon and the entire family disown Mayank and the three witches (they can all move in with Charu's parents where Seema and Sangita are promoted to be the maids in Charu's household and Mayank can replace Charu's poodle)

Charu's poodle...love itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555swagakevin2brat2008-PrimaDonna-

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Lol these comments are hilarious but true 100%

suresh555brat2008-PrimaDonna-

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

suresh555swagakevin2brat2008

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Thanks guys :)

Waise bhi Charandas (Charu) had decided that she was going to tie up Mayavati (Mayank) around her little finger after the wedding. After giving him a doodh ka glass on the Suhaag raat, she will get a team of alien surgeons to replace Mayank's brain with Sati Savitri's brain, so when he wakes up, he believes that Charu is his pati parmeshwar and Seema is a demon who is after Charu's life (we can make Sangita as a dragon jispe Seema ki sawari hogi)

As Seema and Sangita are greedily drooling on the gifts and jewellery from Charandas jewellers, the police officers show up at the door. Charu shows up in her vampire costume along with her khooni wounds and tells the cops that Seema took all her jewellery and beat her up to get more. The gali ke musicians show up to symbolize Seema ki band bajao event as the cops are ready to take her to her jail ka singhasan. Seema does her "maar dala allah maar dala" dance and the cops agree to let her go if she gives all the jewellery (including her own) back to Charu. Greedy Charu decides to make hay while the sun shines and gets even Sangita's jewellery by telling the cops that Sangita also took her heera moti.

After the cops leave, Seema goes to Mayank to complain about Charu and finds Mayank in a Suhagan's costume waiting for her pati parmeshwar. Seema freaks out and decides to dive into Ganges to wash off her paaps (she also grabs Sangita to join her) After the dubki in Ganges they decide to take sanyaas on the mountains of Mars, in the ET and Jadoo's ashram

hilarious ...Big smileLOLClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

Suresr you comment is hilarious...brat2008 yours is even better LOL

Indeed..he cares for his mom happiness..and i hope he sticks with this idea because even if he learns the truth he should consider his mother's happiness and stick with charu!

we will give him an award then ...Ouch...best beta 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2brat2008

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveprincess143

I don't know why Gunjan acted so mahaan and made Shail and Rachna attend the idiot's wedding.

In fact I hope the CD is revealed soon and the entire family disown Mayank and the three witches (they can all move in with Charu's parents where Seema and Sangita are promoted to be the maids in Charu's household and Mayank can replace Charu's poodle)

Charu's poodle...love itLOL

please Shocked   dont insult the poor breed Cry

suresh555swagakevin2brat2008

i-me-myself

Goldie

i-me-myself

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I haven seen the person like Mayank since the day I started watching TV and Cinema.
He is the most IDIOT person on this earth who don't have faith on his love and his lady love.
He is the guy with no guts, no understanding and no vision (and they showed that he is in some engineering (IIT) student?).
He should be married ONLY to Charu and face the BIG troubles after marriage...along with Mayank...his Seema and Sangeeta also needs to suffer due to rude behavior of Charu.

Gunjan deserves someone special who can understand her and respect her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.