Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

He doesn't deserve Gunjan. He's an immature idiot!  I hope they show the CD after the wedding and for him to realise what an idiot he was being LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatswagakevin2brat2008suresh555MSN_Vannyanonee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How can Mayank do this? (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
i sure do hope the CD is discover then//and besides the CD is not given much importance and i think tomorrow's episode or until friday Sahiba will get the CD and show Gunjan...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555brat2008MSN_Vanny-PrimaDonna-DOC108anonee

rakshaanra

IF-Dazzler

rakshaanra

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
I did not see epi as written update was good

Mayanks character is so badly mutilated. I wonder whether it it's salvageable or not.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555swagakevin2brat2008MSN_VannyDOC108

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
It is because he is a DESPICABLE human being. It's not even WORTH calling him a man.

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason as to why mayank and gunjan should be together even if the truth is revealed.

We talk about women empowerment and all and then expect a girl to compromise only in the name of love.

Gunjan needs to throw Mayank out of her life forever and CLOSE this IDIOT and BAD chapter.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mahee_dhkRaleighbcattastahninJulieDsuresh555swagakevin2brat2008DOC108-PrimaDonna-

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys :)

Waise bhi Charandas (Charu) had decided that she was going to tie up Mayavati (Mayank) around her little finger after the wedding. After giving him a doodh ka glass on the Suhaag raat, she will get a team of alien surgeons to replace Mayank's brain with Sati Savitri's brain, so when he wakes up, he believes that Charu is his pati parmeshwar and Seema is a demon who is after Charu's life (we can make Sangita as a dragon jispe Seema ki sawari hogi)

As Seema and Sangita are greedily drooling on the gifts and jewellery from Charandas jewellers, the police officers show up at the door. Charu shows up in her vampire costume along with her khooni wounds and tells the cops that Seema took all her jewellery and beat her up to get more. The gali ke musicians show up to symbolize Seema ki band bajao event as the cops are ready to take her to her jail ka singhasan. Seema does her "maar dala allah maar dala" dance and the cops agree to let her go if she gives all the jewellery (including her own) back to Charu. Greedy Charu decides to make hay while the sun shines and gets even Sangita's jewellery by telling the cops that Sangita also took her heera moti.

After the cops leave, Seema goes to Mayank to complain about Charu and finds Mayank in a Suhagan's costume waiting for her pati parmeshwar. Seema freaks out and decides to dive into Ganges to wash off her paaps (she also grabs Sangita to join her) After the dubki in Ganges they decide to take sanyaas on the mountains of Mars, in the ET and Jadoo's ashram

mahee_dhkswagakevin2brat2008-PrimaDonna-DOC108

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Hope MayAn get married. I don't like Mayank behavior. But love MayAn pair... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
what else can we expect from mayank AngryDead??? he is such an idiot...and my gunjan,felt really bad for herCry ...she deserves much much better guy than mayank...

Raleighbcatorianthiswagakevin2brat2008-PrimaDonna-

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
True...@crazyfan...still hanging on thats good faith..but for me..i cant stand them anymore..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008-PrimaDonna-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.