Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Is Mayank into his senses? he seems as though Charu's frame of mind has taken over him! How can he just watch on as his Mom insulted Gunjan? and then even he agree with his mom and then says *Gunjan, please go from here, please go, please go* that's like omg! Lately i was feeling bad for Mayank but not anymore! he deserves CharuAngryAngryDead

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

serenity258quinkdeep987motherhennnmmmeghna.skycherrybmissdramkrRaleighbcatbooglegaayikaPrincess3101geek2Blossom10virgo24tastahninkashishrocksJulieDsuresh555brat2008MSN_Vanny-PrimaDonna---BimBim--PriyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How can Mayank do this?" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Angry Absolutely his behavior is justified in him  supporting his mom taunting GunjanAngry
   What else can you expect from a character like himAngry?

There is a saying in Hindi" Laaton ke bhoot Baaton se Nahi mante"  . suits both seema & Mayank to its bestAngry
            Some people learn the hard way. So they do and will once Mayank gets Married to Charu darlingAngry
        Both Mother & son will face the music.AngryROFL

i just cant tolerate anybody hurting the sweet little GunjanCry

Edited by brat2008 - 19 December 2012 at 6:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10gaayikaRaleighbcatorianthiShas3swagakevin2MSN_Vanny-PrimaDonna-HashiBoo

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I don't know why Gunjan acted so mahaan and made Shail and Rachna attend the idiot's wedding.

In fact I hope the CD is revealed soon and the entire family disown Mayank and the three witches (they can all move in with Charu's parents where Seema and Sangita are promoted to be the maids in Charu's household and Mayank can replace Charu's poodle)

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

serenity258mahee_dhkmotherhenloveprincess143goldhorseJalkaurmusica10gaga00Raleighbcatgaayikatastahninswagakevin2-Amri-brat2008MSN_VannyDOC108-PrimaDonna-pallavi25SilverBell

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
@Suresh555
          your comments are so hilarious.   Love it    Thumbs UpROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555swagakevin2DOC108MSN_Vanny

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
True Mayank Should Marry Charu. They Belong Together. (:

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deep987mahee_dhkmotherhenRaleighbcatvirgo24suresh555brat2008swagakevin2MSN_Vannyanonee

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Mayank is being a mama's boy and doing as told - He is not interested in his happiness.  He is interested in his mom's happiness - so yes he will marry Charu so that his mother can live happily ever after! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikasuresh555swagakevin2MSN_Vanny

candacy

Groupbie

candacy

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Mayank Garg-his behaviour has left me stunned and wondering if he ever loved Gunjan,cause if thats true its hard to believe with his actions now.For some 2 weeks now Gunjan have had nothing but sadness given to her by the man she loves.I want his wedding to happen that should be his punishment and they can all look at the CD after,Gunjan will have the satisfaction of knowing y these misunderstandings happen and Mayank will have a life of hell with his wife,his mom think she did rite by creating this but she'll get the greatest shock of them all.Evil never wins or rule for long in these soap so i wonder if this wedding will actually take place.

Shail i respect her she's an aunt anyone would loved to have she don't like what is going on and she isn't hiding it everyone knows her feeling.

I just want wen the truth comes out it should come out in front of a large crowd family and friends just like how Mayank embrassed Gunjan hope the directors don't dissappoint .

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

motherhengoldhorseRaleighbcatvirgo24JulieDsuresh555Shas3brat2008MSN_Vanny-PrimaDonna-DOC108anonee

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Suresr you comment is hilarious...brat2008 yours is even better LOL

Indeed..he cares for his mom happiness..and i hope he sticks with this idea because even if he learns the truth he should consider his mother's happiness and stick with charu!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

motherhengaayikatastahninrakshaanrasuresh555brat2008MSN_VannyDOC108anonee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.