Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hira5431

hira5431

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan, you flashback to all the memories that finds her guilty of a crime that is unforgiveable in your eyes. Yet you forget that first sight of her, the vision that captivated you so. The heartbreaking tears she shed, the heart wrenching sobs that shuddered the petite frame. In that first moment, you wanted to question her, to hold her in your arms and make her world perfect again. Yet now, you don't even give a moment's respite to ask her the simple question 'why'? Are you not doing exactly what you accuse her of, jumping to conclusions and acting without thinking. Does she not deserve a chance to tell you her story?

I hope you would agree. I hope in the moment that you take off the coloured-glasses you wear when it comes to her, your rational, objective mind will render her justice.

Edited by hira5431 - 19 December 2012 at 1:35pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

lubnawahajuddinIPK_FANAnkeeeeebulsarasaqi91panckmuktha_cutejemiiveduj.e.n.n.008vm17numi12gapgirlJPRulesadeeti10Rushitaaprats233-Fizzi-princessjojoshaz2009SweetiShobhyArchi02tnusredeynits_viratholicLaila2009Suchi-rahmona_paksweSiddhi_--Kriti--..SheWolf..Nithiya95tranquilsoul..GodhuliLogon--epiPhobia--hifzaashanakyasharanAsad-Kii-Arzoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "He forgot her tears..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Good point. I always thought that doesnt he remember seeing Zoya crying, the pain in her eyes, and how it touched him. But maybe he doesnt remember lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRuleshira5431muktha_cuteRushitaa

lubnawahajuddin

lubnawahajuddin

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hi, my name's Lubna. I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for buddies. Would you like to be my buddy? 
I love this show very much and I'd like to agree with you on this one. I alwaz thought  the same thing from the time he started reacting to her like that. I mean, did he forget her crying so badly that day(when he might have thought about why she was crying and the pain she might be going through). The past few scenes actually made me think that maybe him and Ayaan took her to be some other girl named Zoya and not the same girl they saw because when Ayaan comes to meet Asad ans sees her fall on him, he asks him who she is(when i expected that he would jump in happiness n anger that Zoya's been living with Asad). Anywaz, sorry for going offtrack. But, i think there r a lot of qs still to be answered. Maybe it's trying to show how narrow minded men are that they alwaz blame the girls for everything(at least some men). I think when he saw her crying, he may have gotten attracted to her for just a little while, but when he saw her bold and confident side, he may have changed his perspective of her altogether, explains his nature of being so judgemental. But, I hope now everything becomes clear atleast she gets to explain her side of the story without being judged but I doubt she's going to reveal that-bcz its really personal to her why she hasn't even shared it with Phupi(Asad's mom) but someone will say it for sure. 
But, I think this show is the first show where the male lead misunderstands the female for such a long time, I mean look at how many episodes have passed and still he feels the same way about her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90hira5431vedu-Fizzi-

DollSanz

IF-Rockerz

DollSanz

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Agree wth u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hira5431-Fizzi-

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
agree

hira5431-Fizzi-

--Kriti--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Kriti--

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
good point..

but as he isnt tht much imotional character he would think wht he saw right?

he hv seen his depressed employ nd clearly all the proofs says tht zoya is guilty...

ya i knw zoya is innocent but then asad cant think tht naa he would see wht is in front of him

lubnawahajuddin-Fizzi-

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
i agree i hope cvs will show tht

hira5431-Fizzi-

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Don't worry dude. I absolutely get your point and you are right too! 
Asad isn't the one who would take back to back pranks from a girl. Specially Zoya. This would be the ultimate blow I guess. May be after this he will start appreciating her presence. To bring in a passionate track, a little roughness of the characters is bound to happen! In fact I am looking forward to today's episode big time! I wish this track finally brings them closer.
Make more posts! You are so good at 'em Big smile

lubnawahajuddinhira5431

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.