Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

paining2000

Groupbie

paining2000

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

let me start by saying how much i looove qubool hai... the BEST drama around for a long time... but my only problem is the length of Asads hair at the back.  It keeps hitting the back of his shirts and he would look sooo much better with it shorter at the back ... what do you guys say ???

Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucy1IPK_FANno1specialTameeha101j.e.n.n.008adeeti10rose-girl-Fizzi-teja0102..Archi02GroverAddictash28Siddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad's Hair" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rushitaa

Goldie

Rushitaa

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I beg to differ. I LOVE his hair, it looks hot. those sorta long strands are teasing the back of his collar! and me LOL

Edited by Rushitaa - 19 December 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cooliolifepaining2000JPRules-Shormi-...Tanu...mcdreamy.

Lucy1

Lucy1

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...a guy with thick hair can get away with long hair. It would definitely look better shorter at the back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paining2000

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
@rushitaa-i do agree wid u...he luks damn sexy wid dis hairstyle...plus da back wale zulfein adds 2 more hotnessEmbarrassed
@TM-sorry 4 disagreeing bt no offence made 2 u coz everyboby can share their own opinionBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcdreamy.

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
i think his hair looks nyc
howt look...

vedu

vedu

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
he always forgets to trim his hair since DMG ROFL but i love it

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i loveee him hairs..

its KSG's trademark styl..

and i love it a lottt

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Absolutely love his hair! :D
But yeah even I want him to cut off that little portion of hair behind! Actually I want him to spike his hair, but that won't happen! LOL Maybe when he marries Zoya she'll chop off his hair for good Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.