Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

nisha33

nisha33

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

OS Jealousy

PART 1

"I can get any girl in this party." He said confidently.

"Of course you can, after all half of them are your ex-girlfriends." She replied sarcastically.

"Sometimes I just don't understand you. What are you so annoyed about?" He asked confused because of her sudden mood change.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe it is because my boyfriend is going around flirting with his ex-girlfriends?" She said it like it was the most obvious thing in the planet.

"Why do you have to be so snarky?"

"My boyfriend is openly flirting with his exes, I earn snarky." She growled.

"There is something called being nice and friendly. Oh sorry I forgot- the word 'nice' is not in Manvi Chaudhary's dictionary." He shook his head and left her fuming in anger.

Okay I'll show you nice Virat Vadhera.

Virat stood with his group of friends enjoying the party, the recent spat with Manvi long forgotten. Suddenly he heard her booming laughter and he turned around to find her. There she was in a corner chatting merrily with Nick, a mutual friend. At first Virat smiled seeing her so happy but soon he felt uncomfortable at their closeness. She lightly touched Nick's shoulder couple of times making Virat more restless.

He lost his cool when Nick asked her for a dance.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the party.

"Ouch Virat. What are you doing?" She frowned at him and rubbed her arm.

"What were you doing with Nick Manvi? You were shamelessly flirting with him!" He accused.

"Jeez why do YOU have to be so snarky? There is something called being 'nice and friendly.' Oh sorry I forgot- the word nice is not in Virat Vadhera's dictionary." She quoted him and crossed her arms- a gesture that showed she was not going to listen to him.

"What kind of childishness is this Manvi? Just because I drop in and say hi to some friends doesn't mean you go around flirting with guys!" Her immaturity irritated him and he wanted to sort this out once and for all.

"Some friends?" "umm let me spell it out for you. They aren't just friends Virat. They are your 'EX girlfriends.'" She stressed each word which annoyed him even more.

"Yes I understand some of them were probably my exes but it was a long time back and frankly speaking I don't even remember if I ever dated any of them." He spoke nonchalantly and now this annoyed her.

"Wow this makes me think that few years from now you will probably say the same thing about me." She mimicked him, "Frankly speaking I don't even remember if I ever dated any of them."

"Have you lost it? What are you mad about? About me talking with my exes or are you insecure that I will forget you or are you mad that I don't remember my exes?" He was told that it is difficult to understand women but after meeting Manvi he came to a conclusion that it impossible to understand them and he got the worst one.

She threw him a disgusted look and walked away. She didn't know why she was over reacting over such a small issue. It was probably because they hadn't made their relationship official yet which made her that much more insecure. "I need to get some air."

Her reaction confused him and he watched her as she walked away. He had no idea what'd gotten into her all of a sudden. Just few hours back in the car she was in a jolly mood but here she was now all grumpy. Women he shook his head and went back in the party to find her best friend.

"Hey Jeevs, thank god I found you."

"Calm down Vadhera your girlfriend is not going to be too happy to see your excitement over seeing me. As it is she is probably already on the verge of dissecting you. Take my advice, stay away from females for tonight." She laughed unaware that she got poor Virat jittery with her mindless rambling.

"HAHAHA very funny. Now why don't you make yourself useful and tell me whats wrong with your bipolar friend?" 

"Firstly she is not bipolar so quit calling her that and secondly I'm not telling you anything until you show me some respect." She answered head held high.

Why was Manvi friends with this brainless freak he had no idea. If he could have his way he would have taught this arrogant girl a lesson long time back. The only person on the planet allowed to be rude to him was Manvi that too only because he loved her so much. "You know what Miss oh-I am-so-cool, I don't need your help. I'll find out myself." He said nonchalantly.

"Okay but are you sure you don't want to know the things your ex-girlfriends said to Manvi. You know if you knew it would be that much easier for you to pacify her." Jeevika gave him a devilish grin, confident that he would take the bait.

He groaned internally. "Jeevika, honey, this color black looks so good on you- suits your personality. And all the extra makeup you have put on doesn't make you look like a walking cake shop. Trust me looking at you no can say that you just got a nose job, looks so natural." He complimented her in a sugar sweet voice which made it that much more insulting.

"You mo**********************. I don't know what Manvi sees in you. I'm not going to help you out, you arrogant pig."

"I don't need your help. I can find her myself and I'm sure she'll tell me whats wrong."

"I hope she dumps you tonight. I'm going to get her to hook up with Ralph then. He is so much nicer and cooler." Jeevika said clearly satisfied seeing him flinch.

"Manvi's never going to fall for a dufus like Raplh. But don't let me stop you do what you want. Now if you will excuse me my girlfriend is waiting for me and as you pointed out earlier, she is not going to be too happy if she sees me talking to a mindless girl. Thank you very much." 

SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBoZ_l3fQyE

INDEX: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3274484

Before you jump at me for starting another OS hear me out. I will finish this one tonight. 

I wrote this OS after I read all the comments for Eternity. You people sounded upset, some even cried so I kindda felt bad and I wrote this. The next part for this is almost done but not complete so I'll post it later tonight. Perfect life is half way done too. I'm not sure if I can finish it tonight since I'm trying to make it long, we'll see.

THANK YOU for all the comments for both perfect life and eternity. Like I said before longer comments/ more comments motivate me to keep writing.Big smile

P.S. Eternity was inspired by all the massacres in the U.S. in the past few years. It is tragic and the latest one, mass killing of so many kids, I can't even begin to explain how painful that must have been. It was sad to read it on the papers I can't imagine how the people who actually witnessed it or lost a loved one in it must have felt.

Off to the gym.

Edited by nisha33 - 19 December 2012 at 5:25pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889jeemanrocksabc456sham24annaanthonyaaliya172kinznikki1211AngelNiahninhaymanchandana123sha19missmysticsweetyyyyyyydeepika03MadhuChowdaryscreen22--Lalz--kateyesKrazzy4u786shabana20shaimahaysha1989-Smitha-xoxsusanxoxmika17Suarezkusharberryforever_youngBrunoMarsjia123sagarZaireanAennavirumanuSyed695littlesmilepreetipcKanwal_chohan-Sweetzo.Tuhi-hangok-GayathriK-virmanfan013meera.chaudhurinaina927rabzonedge_Littles12_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virman OS Jealousy PART 2 pg 3" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sapphhire

IF-Dazzler

sapphhire

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
nice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
res

Lovely update Nisha..as always! :D

Love their jelousy!! Eekss!!
Too goodd!!!
And the song..just perfecto!! xx

Hmm..I have a lot of catching up to do!!

*off to read other updates*

P.S: Thanks for spamming my inbox! I Love it! :D

Edited by forever_young - 20 December 2012 at 10:49am

aaliya172

jia123sagar

IF-Dazzler

jia123sagar

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
lovely

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Kovly OS...Like Jealous Maanvi and virat not really liking jeevika..hehe..Will wait for the next part..:)

nisha33

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
so this os is an compensation for os eternity...
thats great nisha...
thanks a ton...
and i am loving it yaar like all your works...
and not to miss the rude, arrogant jeevika and the amazing frndship that she has with virat n vice versa,,,,,,, LOL

nisha33

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Omg! this was so good!
i just loved it, especially jealous virat! so cute!
P.S: I wont be active till the the 14th of jan 2013.. long i know, but i would really appreciate it if you could still pm me your work and i will comment on all of them when i come back.
thanx for the pm :)

nisha33

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
loved it...waiting for next part..

nisha33

Post Reply New Post

Go to top