update -12th of may - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Asian Princess

Dhairya Rakh Balike..

Pori and DK won't get married.. my sixth sense says so.. hahahaha

I think now TD has more like lovers wanting to get togher but family against it kind of situation.

I just remember this movie Socha Na Tha.. where the family want this guy and girl to get married but they don't.. and the families becomes dushman.. and they fall in love with eachother and their family won;t accept so they elope.. it was a fun movie.. so if you want to get out of Tumhadi Disha tensions, you can watch this movie. hihihihihi

Edited by memsaab - 18 years ago

thanks sweety for updating...

ill kill pori ... 😑😑😑 what a witch...seems that we will get to see pori and dks wedding 😑😑

sandy, totally agree with u

why does disha not tell suhas the truth that pori is not dks wife  ...cant she bear the truth or what😑😑

Thanks a lot twine. Now, Gautam is also being an obstacle in the path of Disha & DK...Hmmm...and one thing wht i felt always was....DK before falling in Love with Disha was so powerful and dynamic...but since the day he fell in love with her...All he is...is being miserable, helpless, cry 😭while Disha is being powerful and remember she is the one who went to the TV ppl to show an apology telecast on behalf of DK thing....πŸ˜† is tht not funny 😊
Thanks for your wonderful update Twine...as always, greatly appreciated.

Look on the bright side. ....

Gautham says the day you leave DK ...I'll leave Sanya...and we all know from the previews that Gautham marries Sanya!!! SO the Ds will get together......

How about  this scenario.... while DK and Pori   ( Ghunghat covers her face) are at the Mandap about to get married( I hope it does not happen!!!)

Gargi gets out of prison, comes to the place where the wedding is taking place, thinks the woman next to DK is Disha and shoots Pori !!  Everyone is shocked....Gargi says "Where is Disha? ....she will ramble on about how Disha helped with Sumi's recovery...made life hell for Gargi etc.etc......That's when Sumi realizes that Disha is her bahu .

The wedding is stopped ofcourse after the mayhem

Memsaab, I liked that movie too... πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update Twine.  I'm so not happy with the disha TD is headed towards.  It's dragging & boring like any other show out there.  Like Mink & others have said, we really need to have a lot of patience to watch TD nowadays.  I certainly don't have it πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

WELL TODAY WHEN GARGI WAS TRYING TO STRAGULATE PARI .I WAS VERY VERY HAPPY .I FELT LIKE HELPING GARGIπŸ˜†

Twine thanks sweety for the update. I'll be posting my views shortly!!

I can't believe that the two D's didn't even get to talk. Well at least they got to tell each other they miss each other!!!!! Why are they making it look like both D.K. and Disha are under house arrest. Why don't they go out and meet somewhere. They are making both the characters very weak. I am still having hope that some miracle will happen and the two D's will unite soon. Gautham needs to get a life for talking to Disha like that. All of a sudden Sanya means everything to him and family means nothing. Lets hope they show something good in the Promo this weekend or else we are going to have some very angry people in this forum!!!!!!!!!

Have hope for the two D's!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let them down now!!!!!

how amny more tears will they have to cry!!!😑

this sepration between them sucks!!!!😑

I hate these producers at the moment!!!

love eran!!!!