update -12th of may

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Today:

Dk calls up  azuba and informs him that he has got disha's mobile azuba promises dk that he will ask disha to call him up, dk is waiting for the call sumitra comes there in search of pari sumitra calls up pari ,pari tells that she is in the temple ,sumitra is impressed and says tat she is lucky to have bahu like pari

In the jail

Pari dressed up in gargi's saree just like gargi with diamonds on the eye lid (…..well gargi in making)she is with a packet of sweets and tells gargi who is meditating that disha is out of the house so the sweets .gargi is not happy but is irritated looking at pari and asks why she has worn her dress  pari tells breaking gargi's cupbord door was not a big thing to her and she wants some tips to get rid of her boredom since spending time with dk is boring gargi calls her near and tries to strangulate her ,pari gets rid of her afterwards gargi laughs like a mad and shows pari the earings what she had taken out from pari's ears(infact they r gargi's earings) pari calls her mad and leaves ……..gargi laughs…

Disha who is in salwar kammeez is trying to call up dk and dk is waiting for the call but pari has diverted the call to her phone …..pari from a window ia looking at dk that time vedanth arrives there with power of attorney papers and gives it to dk saying that he doesnot need them and he is not interested in them, on the words of disha he has transfered it to dk's name ……pari who overhears it is exicited and feels that dk is rich so she has to be a good bahu and calls maaji and runs from there(dk and ved r unaware of her presence)

Pari goes to sumitra and gives her prasad from the temple and tells that she prayed for sumitra's health .sumitra says that she is lucky to have her and tells that she will pray for her sunny's happy married life …..pari makes a sad face and says what happiness ……I  always thought of a grand marriage but because of your  illhealth we went for a court marriage.sumitra promises that soon she have a grand marriage with band and bharaath ,pari is satisfied….

Dk tells vedanth that he doesnot want kanaka infact he wants ved to look after it .the house and the company is a gift of DK to ved and forces ved to accept it ved and dk hug (a chilhood flash back is shown where both of them r playing)…

Back in the bhonsle house disha is trying to call up dk but all her efforts are in vain.azuba advises to go and meet dk but disha says it is impossible

She hears a car horn –it is gauthum talking to his  girlfriend .to meet her disha runs downstairs  gauthum has left the girl alone in the car, disha goes to talk her but sanya avoids her and talks to her by changing the voice disha is sad she leaves, sanya takes a deep breath …….disha comes back and tells ……I caught u……disha looks at her ……it is sanya …..disha is upset …..disha tells sanya u entered my brothers life to destroy it and I will never allow it to happen sanys tells that she loves him and what is disha's problem before when she loved dk disha came in the middle and again she is coming her path ..disha is irritated and tells the word "love "  does not suit people like sanya ………sanya laughs and tells …… ".u want to know the truth ur brother is in control of my beauty ,marriage is  just a reason , I want security"

Gauthum comes there disha tells him that sanya 's past was with dk gauthum tells that he knows it disha begs him to leave sanya since she is not a good girl…….listening to this sanya gets iirritated and leaves in the car gauthum tries to stop her but she goes .

Gauthum tells disha that her life is in  mess and and doesnot want others to stay happily ,you inder and dk had a past .YOU know dk's past but you put his name's sindhoor and wear his mangalsutra why?????????/if you want me to leave sanya then you have  to leave dk .the day you leave dk – I will leave sanya ,(disha is upset.

Dk calls up disha –she is crying, dk tells  "I miss u disha" disha : "I miss u too" disha hears suhas voice so she keeps the phone down suhas enters the room and tells that she had been to ranu's house and her health is better dk calls up again; suhas picks  dk:suhasiniji I want to talk to  disha; suhas tells wrong number and keeps the phone down.

Suhas is talking to disha(in mute) disha is not interested her eyes are on the phone

Disha goes back to her room she is crying dk in his room throws the mobile in desperation and he crying

Next day sunrises they show both dk and disha still crying

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baku28 thumbnail

I think now they are just dragging the show.

I thought something big will happen for us to think about it over the weekend, but it didn't.  I guess we'll just wait for Monday.

baku28 thumbnail
by they way thank you twine for the update
samy74 thumbnail

hi

oh please thanks alot twine for offering some relief but this is get too much to take.....ufff how helpless can they get..two indepedant ppl can't they meet outside and ring each other rather than having this bad communication link..😡

This is beyond me and i think now guhas are realyl quesitonaing our intelligence and sanity come of it😡...Dk is her hubby he could go down but i think all this misunderstanding and now pori saw dk getting the papers so she will push to be with him and she ofcourse didn't see the last bit where ved gets all the papers..

I am still banking my hopes on ved i just hope he can bring the d's together...but i am getting frustrated now...how much are they going to drag..in all the week two of my best scene have got to be:

Firstly ILU and hugging😃

secondly Azuba being nice and supportive to DK 👏

The rest of the scenes were fillers and ofcourse i hated the fact that disha got thrown out and sum.😡...i have had enough i can go on on and on..

Thanks for the update twine..

Samy

SANDY thumbnail
thanks. they are dragging it little too much. You know what they say if you pull the string too much it will eventually break. If they drag it for too long they will lose their audience.
just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi,

There goes Power Of attorney a wasted weapon..... Could have been used for Disha 's benefit?

Why does'nt Vedant do something about bringing Disha back?

Just4fun

Angadzgirl thumbnail

thanks lot. nice update. keep it up

~sweta~

memsaab thumbnail
I think now they are not really dragging but trying to fill up the mess that they created by separating our hero and heroine.. there has to be a BIG twist to bring them together after all the mess and now I really feel Gargi should be back and make Pori's life hell.. I'm too irritated by this character now.. though she is a good actress but this character is getting soooo irritating day by day  
Asian Princess thumbnail

thankz 4 the update twine 😊

pooooorr bechra dk crying againnnnnnnnn ...........😕 it really doesn't suit his charecter..........i wish suhasni tried 2 understand the situation......lolll gautham with sanya lollll they must look odd 2 gether lolll 😆 omg soooo dk and pori are gonna get married 😕 ohhhh noooo 😭

Love Asian Princess

SALESHNI thumbnail
thanks Twine for the updates