•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Dont know why I have wrote this , I was bored and as usual was thinking about MITHVI so have tried to write a story, it was only the beginning…

She ran from there, she cant see it anymore, how could this be the truth? In front of her stand a woman and her daughter and this are Datta Thakurs family, she thought, no this cant be true? Her mother would never love a man who is married; she cried and ran out..

Prithvi was happy to see Datta Thakurs wife, he was now sure that this meera or whatever would leave this village, and he can find his peace once again….when he thought about meera he saw that she was no longer in the hall he looked around but could not see her and then he went out, there she was.

She stood there and cried, for a moment he felt sorry for her, he went to her and she looked at him and said that he is a liar, because this is not Datta Thakurs family, his wife is her bittu and she Meera is her daughter and you, you know that…

Prithvi looked at her, he felt in his heart the pain which he saw in her eyes but he ignored it and said, when bittu or how ever she is is alive then where is she? Why is she not with datta and if you are his daughter, then why he didnt accept you why, why?? Screamed prithvi…

Meera was quiet, she thought, that he is right so therefore she went from there and prithvi looked after her….

Now she couldnt think right, what happened today, prithvi had told her that datta thakur will see his wife and daughter, but it was not her bittu it was someone else, and then prithvi what he said was right, why left bittu this village? What happened here 20 years ago?? why nobody talks?? Why is she living her and wait till datta thakurs accept her?? There is no need, he has a new family and he had forgotten his old family, so she would know what she has to do?? She would leave this village and all this people,

For a time she thought she could bring her bittus husband back but after this, there is no need for it….

Oh god, I should stop it, why do I try to write if I cant do it

well written👍🏼
continue ur side of story...it would be grt to read..😃
@ snehapatro

thank you

@liza81

thank you
I also thought you did a good job with it.  Please do continue...😃