WU Episode #37

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

WRITTEN UPDATE EPISODE #37

Contd from yest scene' Adr protests.. says he did no such thing.. Prof and Dadi support him.. Prof says my son did no such thing' infact some goons are troubling our family' Inspector says come to station and give statement.. P wants to go with them.. but Prof & N say police station not right place for girls.. trust us, we will take care of Adr' police arrest Adr and take him to jeep' mom, Dadi, P and Arushi tearful' mom crying and creating scene on the road' all neighbours watching and talking among themselves.. Dadi blames P and says this is the result of your slap to that goon' P stunned.. Police jeep leaves, Prof, N, Jagmohan and lawyer follow the jeep in N's car.. mom collapses on the road..

K and friends waiting at police station' the constable serving snacks and juice to K and his friends.. the policeman fusses over K, but K not impressed, tells the constable to stop buttering him up ' asks why Inspector is so late in getting Adr.. the constable explains that he is educated and Prof's son, so police have to be careful' policeman asks K what is to be done to that Prof's son.. K says nothing, just give him a warning and let him off.. that's enough to scare them' Angad listening, annoyed'  Adr reaches, followed by Prof and others' all stunned to see K and his goons enjoying the policemen's hospitality..

The lawyer asks why Adr is been arrested' the Inspector says he is charged with attempt to murder.. Prof denies and says all this is lies, my son did nothing' Prof points to K and others and says these boys are harassing my family since long..  Adr gets angry and tells the Inspector to register his complaint against K.. but Insp berates him and says K's complaint came here first & I can see that you have shot Angad..  Adr once again insists that their complaint be registered, but Insp scolds him and says once you are put in jail, you will behave..  Prof loses his temper and yells at Insp, says this is injustice, you cannot put an innocent person in jail based on false complaint' lawyer tells Prof to have control and he will deal with it' Insp too angry and shouts back at Prof'

K intervenes and tells Prof not to meddle in things beyond their knowledge..  tells Prof that Adr is charged under attempt to murder, will not get bail' he continues and says that I was keeping quiet, but you ppl wanted to file complaint against me, provoked me into doing all this' you ppl wanted to have me arrested, I had to do something to save myself.. right? Prof and Adr stunned into silence.. Prof apologizes to K with joined hands and pleads with K to take back the case.. Adr annoyed and says no need to beg this goon' K relents, he pulls down Prof's joined hands and says I'm not so hard hearted' he instructs the Insp to issue a warning and leave Adr' Angad annoyed' he protests, but K tells him to shut up.. says these ppl will soon be my relatives.. Insp takes Adr and Prof signature on complaint and lets them go.. Adr still looking upset'

GH ppl turn to leave' K calls out to N and tells him to come closer' says, don't worry I won't beat u up' K looks at engagement ring still on N's finger.. looks at N angrily and warns him' Meanwhile GH ladies still crying.. mom standing at the door and crying hard ' Arushi tries to convince her to come inside'  Adr and others return.. mom runs up to Adr and hugs him, Dadi too fusses over him ' all happy' Jagmohan and N leave' N asks Prof to call immediately if there is any more trouble.. Later, Adr sleeping' P goes to Adr room and apologizes to him' says, u had to face so much trouble bec of me' those goons made you go to police station, our family name is spoilt' Adr says not your fault' I'm not scared so easily, everything will be alright soon'

K and others at Adda.. T and C taunting Angad for screaming and creating scene at the hospital.. K too taunts Angad' K tells Angad that if he (K) had been shot, he would have got the wound stitched up without any anesthesia .. tells Angad to be a man.. Angad angry' asks K that if you wanted to let Adr go so easily, why did you shoot me.. K replies that I wanted to test whether you would take a bullet for me or not..  says you did, but after much crying' all others laugh, Angad tells them to shut up..  K explains that I did all this to put a huge scare into GH ppl.. now they will not dare to file any complaint against me' also, I could not keep saale sab behing bars for too long as he is P's brother.. I will soon be SIL of that house.. C says, but relationship is already spoilt' K says don't worry, since I have let Adr go, P will be impressed.. she will understand that I did it for her sake.. K tells Angad to take good rest and tells Lucky and Jugnu to take care of Angad.. K, T and C leave .. Angad rages at K.. says that K forgot that the complaint is registered in Angad's name and I can re-open it whenever I want' lets see how GH ppl accept K as their SIL..

Edited by a_uma - 24 December 2012 at 11:18am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uarvinder.singhsanitha7kriya37HamiSkypiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.Rrekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Episode #37" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thankooo Thumbs Up

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thankx a lot dii Tongue

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Thank u diTongue

kriya37

IF-Dazzler

kriya37

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the WU!!!
Cool KST...that time K had so much influence in police stations and all over the city...but during tamtam's case, the police beat K as if they dont even know him and paid no respect to him!!! Is it bcoz K reformed?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singh

arvinder.singh

arvinder.singh

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
thanks...such a nice wu...

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
TFS updates, this was  one of my fav epi love krishna in this angad and his convo was superb with rocking dialogue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top