Debate Mansion

Ladies: Do you no longer feel safe visiting India? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 22

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Well dear India is safe for women enough !  But in a comparative way ...espsially in comparison to middle east Asia and Afrika

Gurgaon and Delhi are not at all safe for women though i have never visited these places,but my parents are very apprehensive and dont want me to go their

Mumbai is safe for working  and ambitious girls

Safest is my hometown Allahabad Thumbs Up

Still an advice to all women

Try to be be in a group and avoid meddling with strangers

Best time is day time and busy places coz in nights u often find monsters roaming about and lonely places have never been safe for girls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ladies: Do you no longer feel safe visiting India? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

She is alive,don't spread rumour...there is always rumour in internet,don't believe all time.

go and see FB Sanaya Irani(real page).

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipali13

She is alive,don't spread rumour...there is always rumour in internet,don't believe all time.

go and see FB Sanaya Irani(real page).

I prefer to watch news channels & i m watching times now & headlines today...they r saying she is stable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoMahek_No1Pentaminous.

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Thank god it was a rumour, but poor girl has already suffered so much, I hope she gets better soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

@TheBoss - I grew up in Delhi/NCR and I still visit as often as I can. If you ask me, whether I'll go there or not... then my answer would be an obvious YES, Delhi is home, and there is no better feeling than being home. Having said that, should you take your girl along or not? I don't see why you should not take her with you to attend a wedding. Every place has it's own evils, so does Delhi. You are hesitant to take your girl, bcoz you fear something might happen to her... What about you then? What is u get into a mishap? Will you stop going out completely? Nahi na, then just go, show her the big fat Indian wedding and things will be fine. 

And if it consoles you... I have friends and cousins who live in Delhi, work/party n go out late in night... I haven't heard even one of them complain. I don't say they haven't been harassed, but they just know what to do when they find themselves in a sticky situation. Just my two cents, since you asked.

Hope you enjoy the big wedding and your trip to India. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovetrashtvTheBossreturn_to_hadesNishita123anku-Pentaminous.

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

The girl is alive thankfully. Please do not believe in rumors. If she would have succumbed , it would have been in the news.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoYankeesiqbalslover

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Can't say but I wanted to come India once in my life but that's gnna turn out to be a big no soon

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
how come ppl here r declaring her dead...she is alive...for god sake see news channels...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top