Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Ladies: Do you no longer feel safe visiting India?

TheBoss IF-Dazzler
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Question is targeted to all, however I would rather emphasis on those living abroad.

Do you no longer feel safe visiting India? Mind you Im not taking just one incident into consideration but this is based on the recent incidents one after another.

The reason Im posing this question is that; I had a wedding trip to attend and I was planning to take my girlfriend with me, she happens to be Caucasian and was looking very forward to attend this big fat Indian wedding however it is very embarrassing when these stories are shown on local television NEWS in Canada and even though she was disgusted but undeterred, however on the other end Im not feeling so enthusiastic to tag her along.

What are your thoughts? Would you go?

* Please be advised Im not trying to disrespect anyone's feelings, this question is important and I thought to ask along, I know our culture does not take criticism in good spirit so please forgive me if Im coming across rude as I didnt mean it.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25Pocketsarun78untoldstorieskvltHeartadevkellysilovetrashtvmusic_mastidevashree_hachu_arshi-Raichu-charminggeniereturn_to_hadesoblivious.The-Voiceaxeionnishu786epiphany.Pentaminous.DexterkilailaNinja.Tarantallegra

Inquisitivesoul IF-Rockerz
Inquisitivesoul
Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
This happens all over the world. The stories of hideous crimes against women in the US or all across Europe are just as just as scary.There are a gazillion stories if you look up every country.We can't isolate India alone.Its a shame but we live in a world we have to take preventive measures to be safe no matter where we are.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibpehlnazhundalmusic_mastiperfectlystillbepatient--GODFATHER--El_Doradoflirtatious.shewolf.axeionPentaminous.swashbucklingSharif.Badmaash

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25untoldstorieskeerthibilovetrashtvPentaminous.

Dexterkilaila IF-Sizzlerz
Dexterkilaila
Dexterkilaila

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Somalia/Afghanistan are among the few countries I hope to never wanna visit. I think I'm gonna add Delhi to that list. As a woman, I don't feel safe even thinking about visiting. I'd rather be shot in the head by some psycho than be gang raped! The amount of rape cases I hear coming out of Delhi is just appalling. What are the officials doing? Does nobody care?Dead

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25Pocketuntoldstoriesyasper75hundaladevkellysuscgirlilovetrashtvdevashree_hEl_Dorado--GODFATHER--return_to_hadesLadyDabanggshewolf.Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Ninja.Sharif.Badmaash

Simi. IF-Dazzler
Simi.
Simi.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I juss came back from India and felt safe...but cant say anything abt Delhi...especially during night time,...

Edited by Simi. - 19 December 2012 at 11:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibhundal

ashi_lovely Goldie
ashi_lovely
ashi_lovely

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Their are lots of such incidents happen in every country , it is really disgusting though I don't live in india but iam so scared to go out alone , such pathetic people live in this world

Edited by ashi_lovely - 19 December 2012 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthib

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
East or West India is the best Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03Lallan-Top

didodido Groupbie
didodido
didodido

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
If you r visitin delhi u have to make sure u dont step out at night...i m from mumbai we dont face this much problem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hundal

Go to top