19 Dec 2012 WritenEpiAnalysis Asad ka Dill or DEAL

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Assalaam u Alaikum

Episode starts with the last scene of yesterdays episode Zoya coming towards Mr Khan n Akram with a cup of tea ...Dilshaad calls Najma ,Najma rushes from the kitchen seeing Zoya and Dilshaad spilts the teaWinkWinkWink...and shouts for a bandage...Njama gets the tray from Zoya and aasks her to get the bandage...Akram leaves and Zoya comes with bandage...Dilshaad takes a sigh of relief and says no to the bandage...

Asad ""jo log apne mulk se door hain woh na sirf apne mulk se door hote hain balke apni tehxeeb se bhi door hojatey hain""
ZOYA THINKS JAHAAN PANNA IS TALKING ABT ELEENA
CoolCoolCool
Dilshaad says""Asad u hav seen only one side of the picture and u dont know abt the girls side of the story""OuchOuch
Asad says whatever was the reason i get angry whenever i think abt that girl even...
Zoya""Phophie has he talked abt any girl""
Dilshad says ""have u seen the boy""
Zoya says ""which boy ""...Dilshaad says which girl ...she gets confused and Zoya says i will tell u once i get to know it...LOLLOL

Razia talking to Haseena Bee that she didn't like that after confirming our purposal of ours u have talked to Faizi SahabClapClapClap...Haseena gets conscious and says actually they came with a purposal so i have to chose the best Family...Razia says u have chosen the family already,if u need anything u can ask us...Haseena Bee then demands for a house for Nighat and ImranAngryAngryAngry

Asad's employ talking to Eleeena that she cant meet Asad and Asad cant leave INdia...
Zoya comes and see Eleena ,she thinks that thsi is the girl abt whom Jahan panna was talking,she goes to her and ask her in ENGLISH...
Eleena replies her in Urdu...Zoya thinks to herself that she has lerant Urdu in Asad's loveLOL
Eleena says ""Asad ne deal todd dia""(Zoya thinks she is saying DIL)
Zoya says ""this is India here Ami is the boss u shd talk to her abt teh matter""ROFL
ROFLROFL

Asad talking to his employ some sto the corridor to meet Eleena,he see she is not there ...he says its good that she has left as i cant do the deal with her...""Akram runs in the corridor ..Asad see it and ask what happened... Akram tells him that he has seen the girl who was going to be her Bride,she was there in the corridor,in white top and blue jeans,,,I want to ask her once why she left the wedding ...why she did that to me.CryCryCry...Asad asks him to go home as he can't work in this condition...

Humera finds a chit with a flower
""Dus kadam chal kar bayen mud jayi ga doriyaan nazdikian ban jayen gi""
Humera takes ten steps and finds another chit sayingSleepySleepySleepy
""Har kadam ki ahaat per dil kehta hai woh aur kareeb agayen hain""

Asad comes home
Najma says to Asad "i didnt expect this from u""ConfusedConfusedConfused
Dilshaad ""u have shared even the smallest thing with me...u know i am reallly disappointed""
Asad asks ""Eleena what are u doing here""

Eleena says"" Zoya told me if Ami will say  yes u will say yes""TongueTongueTongue
Zoya says ""i saw u were really shy talking to Ami abt it so i did it ffor u""
Dilshaad ""Maa ke liye bete ki khushi se barh ker kuch ho sakta hai"
ASAD ""meri khushi""
Zoya""Aap larka ho kar itna sharma rahe hain,ab is bechari larki ko aur mat satayee finally aap is ko aapna dil de dejiye""
Asad says ""DIL...""(i was laighing like hell Asad's was so shockedShockedShocked )
Eleena says ""mein ne inhe bataya hai aapne mera Deal(Dil) tod diya hai""
Asad says to Zoya ""aap be aqal hain is ka mujhe shaq pehle se tha...magar aaj aapne sabit kardia ...mein ne in ka DEAL toda hai D..E..A...L...Deal
ROFLROFLROFLROFL""
Zoya gets shocked ""But you were saying that u cant leave AMi and Najma""
Asad clarifies that ""because for this deal i had to leave India for 3 months which i cant do"" ...""aur  aap ne iss khayali palau mein Ami ko bhi shamil kar liya""
Dilshaad says ""iss ka matlab hai hum jaisa soch rahe the waisa kuch nahi hai""

Humera talks to the bad boy he talks to her and she says why are u talking by changing your voice...which hero are u portraying...Humera goes from the other side to see the face of Ayaan ...She see the other boy and the bad boy harass herOuchOuch

Asad says sorry to Eleena
Eleena""Next time Asad aap ko mujhe Dil dena parega,and Mr Khan Zoya ko ap ka bohat khaayl hai""
Asad see off her and then says
Asad""Mein aaj tak is se zada embarass kabhi nahi hua""LOLLOLLOL
Dilshaad ""I know this was so weird but it was too funny too""
Zoya""I am sorry phphie but when i saw Eleena in office i thought Jahaan Panaa...i mean Mr Khan ne unka dil todda hai aab mujhe kia patta tha e dil deaal tha""

Asad to himself""Zoya came to office ..then he remebers Akram's words that The girl who left the Nikkah was there in the office in white top and blue jeansShockedShockedShocked

Humera runs away from the bad boy and goes into some jungle

While searching for a file late at night, he accidentally stumbles across zoya's wedding card and the truth finally reveals itselfOuchOuchOuch, when he connects all the incidents together, he is reminded how his first meeting with zoya had been when she was dressed as a bride. he also remembers akram's talks. the screen freezes on asad's disgusted face.
ShockedShocked

PRECAP;;;

Phoopie mein tu Qazi sahab ko sath he laney wali thi...mein tu aap ke bete ka aaj he Nikkah karane wali thi...Asad comes in anger .and says ""AAP KISI KA KIA NIKAH KARAYEN GI AAP TU KHUD APNE NIKKAH SE BHAGI THEEN"""
ShockedShockedShocked

IT WAS AN Amaxing episode i loved it... the ELeena fiasco was so hillarious...i was unable to control my laugh...It was so nice and entertaining...i guess i will run out of numbers within few days...
i really felt bad for Akram...although Zoya was forced by her sister but she shdnt hav done it like this with Akram atleast she shd hav talked to her sister or Akram before...the guy is devastated as he feels humilated and rejected...and now wants an answer atleast...i felt bad for him ...Amaxing amaxingly hillarious job and it was totally entertaining to the core...In my opinion don't mis it do watch it to get the real flavour...All actors were amaxing...
A 4.8Starout of 
5from my side...
 whats ur say guys

Edited by an_k - 19 December 2012 at 11:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelytigeradittyj.e.n.n.008arakAnjanaYYZSiddhi_--epiPhobia--hifzaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "19 Dec 2012 WritenEpiAnalysis Asad ka Dill or DEAL" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
cool episode . thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

an_k

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
lovely ep
Tfs

an_k

arak

arak

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Walaikum Asalaam
lovely episode...
nice analysis...

an_k

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sankadevi30

cool episode . thanks

yup coolest of all hehe...u r welcome
Smile
Smile

j.e.n.n.008

j.e.n.n.008

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
superb episode

an_k

ash28

IF-Sizzlerz

ash28

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
nice analysis tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.