Posted: 11 years ago
So Ananya demonstrates that she can match Viraj in the blackmailing game, and slashes her wrists and promises to implicate him?  I was floored seeing how stunned Viraj was @ what she did.

And if Sanjay too confesses that Viraj blackmailed him into making that video, Viraj could be cooked.

Hope Mrs Vyas doesn't - accidentally or otherwise - fish Viraj out of this one.

Incidentally, is it safe to assume that Viraj had all the photos checked, or just that one?
But the precap makes no sense. She has no video.  In the precap you see the waiter right behind her.  True maybe the waiter came, after she did all that to herself. But what video does she have?  She took a video of her injuries afterwards?  That still doesn't prove that he did anything. Just that she has the videos.  And her one eyewtiness, Viraj can throw doubt on his credibility because even if the FIR was withdrawn, that incident can still be brought up. Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Except that Raj would be willing to be her witness, and Viraj may have more trouble blackmailing him than Sanjay
But Viraj can discredit Raj, and so throw doubt on the veracity.  Just because the FIR was withdrawn doesn't mean that it never existed.  And plus people heard exactly what Raj and Ananya said to Viraj at the police station.

True, it's a crazy thing to suggest that she did it to herself.  However there is no credible witness to support either version.  And if you question the staff, either they heard nothing or the little they heard or saw while it happened might verify Viraj's version.  Raj was yelling at Ananya to stop.  
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Sounds preety interesting Lik..i gota catch up in episodes..now i have vacation i can watch all i want! 😃
This story is a cocktail of characters.It works sometimes, but most times it doesn't.

It throws up multiple problems, all simultaneously, and provides no solutions. The solution has to be worked out by the audience; and before one question is resolved, the audience is presented with a whole new host of half-formed questions (that mostly will have no answers).

I must say the audience is doing a lot of work, by way of this forum, in putting together random pieces of material, sewing them into a case that will hold all the jagged bits and heavy-weight spare parts of this story, which is titled
"Dil se di dua, Saubhagyavati Bhava."

BTW
Is there a comma between the two parts of the title, or is it a period, or is there just a space;  OR is Saubhagyavati in Brackets??

Okay. LOL. Now it makes more sense how Ananya did it.  Hahahaah! 

Heheheheeheh.  ðŸ˜†