Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: HamiSky

the news  dampened my mood...'
RIP

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
2,3 years back i think in A.P a guy with his frn attacked with acid on a girl whom hez forcin, harassin her to love him, whoz goin with her frn on scooty, that girl dead n her frn got injured sevearly n few operations done to her face. Not remained normal physically beauty like, but Now shez ok , mentally strong n beautiful... moved on n doin job in infosys. The thing is the day those bas***s attacked on them, next day itself, here Police encountered them . I juz want that to happen to such every animal who dares to attack on any girl like tis, immediate punishment like encounter, r should be hanged in public. wats use of such guys in tis society, 4 wat Govt still waitin n lettin them to live in jail peacefully, wer that Girl fought n fought for 13 days died. But Still tat Bas***** are alive... Such a shameful, very sad thing.
RIP to her.Edited by Veena.S - 11 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Sorry to bring this up but was just going thru the pages but if you have not already signed the petition please do...

The link as follows:  http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/president-cji-stop-rape-now

Lets make a difference😊