Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

KKUSUM DATED 12TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged
KKUSUM DATED 12TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Abhay comes home sarala calls abhah! As he is sad. Sarla says Abhay asks what happened why so tensed. Abhay says what to tell! The one I thought he is mine he is my enemy. I believed him. Sarla asks tell me clear. Abhay trishul whom we gave we never saw what hatred he had for us we did not see. He made us believe and played with us, tashu & trishul did all this to kkusum, he only showed his hatred to tashu. Sarla can't believe. Sarla says kkusum! abhay says nothing will happen to kkuusm let her come once back for my sake. For this house she did lots. I will keep her happy all the way I will bring happiness to her. Abhay sees mahi on steps shocked thinks how she was burnt wedding to her abhay shocked. Mahi smiles. Sarla sad. Abhay just looks at mahi. Sarla tells tashu kidnapped  mahi I don't know what all she went thro. Abhay is quiet as sarla goes. Mahi touches abhay as abhay is shocked. Mahi says I missed U she hugs abhay, abhay is still in state of shock. As mahi cries. Abhay is sad too. Abhay says mahi U after so many days mahi says don't ask anything I don't want to remember the bad days. 8 months was like 8 years for me. I missed u a lot abhay, now I have come back I will not leave u and go. We will stay together. Mahi says go up & be fresh I will bring coffee for u. as abhay goes mahi smiles. Abhay thinks what destiny playing with me I am 2 road, should I be happy for mahi how to explain mahi god what test for me!. Mahi sees abhay sad as brings coffee asks u did not change still. Mahi says I want to meet kali now. Abhay goes to get fresh. Kali sees sarla with kumud kali says badi mom u! kali refuses to go with sarla home as she hates papa. Kali says for him only one beti kumud not me. Sarla says your mom is waiting for u she has come back. Kali says what mom! Kali says no I will not go there I will mom out . sarla tries to explain. As what mahi will think. Kali says let her think what has happened to her beti. Kumud tells kali u should have gone with dadi, kali says I don't care about her now she came to keep her face in front of my mom, kumud  u don't explain me .kumud says ok I will but u be good don't trouble others. Kumdu says u are not doing good, dadi says what is not good kumud. Kali tells dadi see how kumud talks to me. dadi says how u are talking to kali if u have problem please tell me don't talk to kali like this as kumud goes sad kali smiles hugs dadi. Sarla tells abhay kali is not listening, abhay says we should tell mahi truth . mahi listens tells u told lies she went to a wedding u hid this from me  as I am living for her. Sarla tries to  explain mahi says abhay u could not make her stay back as she was your responsibility . abhay tries to talk mahi says u don't talk u should have stopped her, abhay says she is adamant. Mahi what u said that she went away. Will u tell me. No one answers neither abhay nor sarla. Mahi asks where is kali now as abhay says in aryman's house. mahi is shocked kali is I  kumud's sasural aryman's house. Mahi goes to bring kali form there as abhay & sarla are shocked. Kai se mahi hugs her as tells mom. Mahi says why u are here even dadi came to take u back why u did not come home. Kali says I don't want to come, kali tells all to mahi as abhay slapped her kumud argued with her abhay telling to accept kkusum as her mom.  Mahi says u are marrying nakul how can u do such a mistake. kali says I know I was alone after u left as papa showed  difference  between me and kumud, I cant tolerate someone taking your place. Mahi says I cant see u destroying your life. How can u think this. Kumdu comes down sees mahi and kali. As mahi hugs kali kumdu calls mahi aunty mahi says I don't want to talk to U. Ist I will clear things. Mahi goes kali goes and kumud is sad. Mahi goes to kapoor house tells kali is in some where else, aru says mahi what happened mahi tells aru chachi u also told lies too as aru says how to  tell u as u came with so much problems abck home. Mahi calls mummyji abhay! Mahi asks why u did this to  my beti as abhay and sarla looked at her. Sarla tells u listen to us mahi says she is spoiling her life. If u were with her she would not have taken this wrong steps, sarla says she is not ready to listen to us tashu poisoned her as she refused to come with abhay. Mahi says why she went to tashu . abhay why u could not stop her. Mahi says I am sorry abhya but I why u did this as  I know u have given kali's place to kumud abhay says I always said both are same for me kali took me always  wrong. kkusum always took kali as her beti,  mahi says u forgot me and kali as I went. If kali does not have place in this house even I will not stay here nintin says abhay is right we pardoned her so many times.but she went on making mistakes dioes not listen to abhay also. Mahi says I want my beti back or I will not stay here mahi goes as abhay , sarla,nitin all look. End

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!Smile
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:40am | IP Logged
thax a lotClap
marrygoround Goldie
marrygoround
marrygoround

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged
thank you for the update!
anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged
shukriya! Wink
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Mahi is such a B****......i am just waiting for the day when abhay and all will come to know the truth...
dish_fish1 Goldie
dish_fish1
dish_fish1

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Winkthanks for the update..
Angela_Gs Groupbie
Angela_Gs
Angela_Gs

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
thx

Go to top