Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

gbala9

Groupbie

gbala9

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Biased BB Biased idiotic LVA 

Bigg Boss is stooping too low in favouring Delnaz/AAshka/Sana trio ! 

So what's new about that? We all know it has been happening for the last few weeks, we all know they're projecting Delnaaz & Co as angels and projecting some people in a negative light.

Sapna & Imam can get 5 lakhs weekly prize but Urvashi, who successfully completed the toughest task in the history of the show doesn't get the weekly prize. Neither is the good that she does shown in the episodes. Live feeds are our only source of info, wherein too now when Delnaaz starts bitching the cameras switch to other rooms.

We all know the showing is being heavily edited and manipulated. I doubt any of that is going to change any time soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastidipali13piyualkaablazedmelodyShylockHolmesSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The TRUTH/LIE Test BIASED? (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Layer voice analysis test on BIGG BOSS -@

Q - BB , are you biased towards Aashka and DELU ?
A -  NO  (red light flashes)

Q- Are your rules and voting system FAIR ?
A - of course yes (red light flashes)

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

greeenscorpion

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gbala9

Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Biased BB Biased idiotic LVA 

Bigg Boss is stooping too low in favouring Delnaz/AAshka/Sana trio ! 

So what's new about that? We all know it has been happening for the last few weeks, we all know they're projecting Delnaaz & Co as angels and projecting some people in a negative light.

Sapna & Imam can get 5 lakhs weekly prize but Urvashi, who successfully completed the toughest task in the history of the show doesn't get the weekly prize. Neither is the good that she does shown in the episodes. Live feeds are our only source of info, wherein too now when Delnaaz starts bitching the cameras switch to other rooms.

We all know the showing is being heavily edited and manipulated. I doubt any of that is going to change any time soon.

I've given up the hope to see a deserving winner ! Somebody who contributed to the show and played a good game will not win. I dont like contestants who play the victim/sympathy card the whole able naari thing pisses me off which SAD group doing. I dont like weak people ! Looking at the blatant favouritism I am sure Delu or Aashka will win the show.. it looks fixed. I am just watching for Urvashi-Niketan-Sapna-Imam. They make me want to watch the show. The cheesy forced and staged romance betweeen Sana-Vishal and the horrible Delu-Pillu saga and the cry baby Aashka puts me off ! Dead 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gbala9dipali13piyualkaSamraat_92

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Aashka is not crying for cameras and it's true?Wacko really? thenwhat to say..: I raise my caseLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110Samraat_92

refreshed

refreshed

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Biased. surprised to see so much of biasness though... and i find this LVA very fake which bigg boss did. whats the proof of it being genuine?

Ghuggi

Goldie

Ghuggi

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Niketan's answer were turned into a lie by the BB team. I can bet there wasn't even a layered analysis machine analyzing the voice. It was as usual the BB team that dont give a damn who got the max votes and who didn't .

ZaeemRaza

Groupbie

ZaeemRaza

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Can some 1 post all the questions asked to all 4 of them and their answers and what was the status of the lights from the LIVE FEED? I didn't watch the live feed and missed the discussions as well which is kinda lost now in between all these new threads. Can some1 plz do that favor? 

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Slightly biased i guess

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.