Thendral Update Wed Dec 19, 2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Pearl for the update.

Prabha and Deepa are not a suitable pair 😒 and I feel that Varadarajan has taken a hasty decision for the first time by getting his daughter married to Laxman's son. 😔

Moreover , it would have been better if the director would have united Kanagu and Deepa 😵😵 as he is the person who had understood about the value of money 😒🤔😔😳  and is leading a meaningful life 😒😔😳.
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update Pearl 🤗
thanks pearl for the update and comments...

lovely to see indira having a casual chat--a  nice one! someone shud tape the comments on gw and make her listen to them!

have seen people like prabha so feel it is a natural character- a difficult one..he has to learn the hard way...wish deepa had taken the 1.5 lacs from him...at least that wud hv been saved...
viswai and shubba sonna marri, cp kattu le mazhai thaan!- otherwise 25 lacs ippidi vanthum vizhuma? and why cant prabha tell deepa abt it? ll bhu's blood in him!
Thanks Pearl akka for the wonderful Update! 👏🤗

Thankss Jaya akka for other day Updates! 👏🤗
Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
Thank you Pearl for superb update and comments..🤗 Thank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments for yesterday..🤗

Haven't seen episode.. But Prabha..😡 why doesn't he tell from where he got money nu..  Now hearing this Suchi might take advantage again.. 😡 Prabha needs this from Suchi to understand the situation..
Thanks Pearl for the wonderful Update!

Deepa/Prabha track is really horrible. This guy is too much, he is proving every minute that he is bhuvana's son. Even though Laxmanan is worst husband (switching wife's) but when he was with one he never showed his ego towards them.

Prabha is no way match for Deepa, such a loser showing off as if he got the money by his own earnings.

Suchi is the only person who understood him correctly. I don't like her for using him for money. But I think she was right not marrying him.

Director should have united Deepa/Kanagu they both deserve each other. I hope they wont do the same mistake with Mohan/kalyan
Thanks Pearl for the updates!

It was pleasant to see Indira smiling talking about GW lightly.  And Deepa saying how is scared of Tulasi was funny. 

P/D getting into big mess now...hope TT talk to Prabha about this. 

Thanks pearl for the wonderful update...I totally forgot that i didnt ularufy anything here..😆...actually i dont have anything to ularufy...😉

Prabha - hehe...ego enriched man with null ideas about future and life...very bad brought up!!...Thank god T was left at 2yrs at pati's care..

Deepa - Slow and steady, calm and hold onto Prabha...ur avasara koduka velai wont go for Prabha..

Deepa's mom - Good she talks to T...surprised at the way she spoke to her.

T - Do u think u can make Prabha understand things? I doubt it!!...He needs a good lesson like TA had...inspite of TA advise he seems to help he ex- with money...nothing can help him for sure..