Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|Jeevika-Manvi AT#24| - Whose ur Santa? **PG 1** (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

ammyanshu

Goldie

ammyanshu

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
tamatar ... wo pehli baar ...does it suit jm ???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Jeevika-Manvi AT#24| - Whose ur Santa? **PG 1** (Page 9)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Man, you guys are making one VM after the other and the current one being better than the last; I feel like I am changing my favourites every time I see a new VM. Props for choosing this song "Jeene Ke Ishaare" because its one of those melodies whose lyrics is like a vast ocean and one can derive million interpretations of it just like Jeeman scenes, which with every song, one sees a whole new perspective. I watched the VM few minutes after you posted it and my one liner comment was only to indicate that I have seen and have loved it, so here comes the detailed one :)

Firstly, I LOVED how you used clips from the initial promos; gave it such a heart wearming feel as the touch of old memories made it more special. I will come back to the theme "Jeene Ke Ishaare" after as it is an onging theme but I would like to point out one my favourite scene from this first and that being the epic "glass breaking" scene. I love the scene no doubt but I think with the lyrics "Meri zindagi mein teri baarish kya huyi, mere raaste dariya bane behna lage" gave a whole new meaning to the scene and in a way that made me rewind that particular portion a several times! Lyrics just spoke for the theme of the scene- removing one's obstacles out of their way and ensuring no such obstacle come in path again. Has there even been a time when Mannu needed her Di and her Di was not there for her? Jeevika simplified both Mannu's life and paths; be it a mere piece of mirror or a diasease like Cancer!! I can just go on and on about this particular scene but I need to remind myself I have rest of the VM to talk about too.

3:07 " Tune haske mujhe muskurane ko kaha, Mere man ke mausam gulmohar se ho gaye"- Can anything get better than that? We have seen something similar to this scene where Jeevika and Mannu are standing in the hallway after coming from the doctors knowing that Jeevika can't donate- all of these scenes resasserting those emotions that can easily cause one to be simply lost in the moment. "Tune haske mujhe muskurane ko kaha" pertains to Jeevika but the result "Mere man ke mausam gulmohar se ho gaye" speaks volumes for BOTH of them!!!!

And last but not the least- "Jeene Ke Ishaare"- Every time it has appeared in the song, the scene in the forefront highlighted the significance of the scene in an even more prominent manner; Jeevika's entrance during Rakhi Scene, merging of lit lamps, and all of these tie in beautifully with the third scene as it comples the circle with the most important scene of the VM- the hospital hug scene! Just today I was watching the hospital scene when Jeevika comes to meet Manvi in the hospital after donating bone marrow and what Mannu uttered as the very first thing after seing Di was exactly this song and VM has been narrating over and again- "Yeh Rahi Mere Zinda Rehne Ki Ek Aur Wajah"!!!! 

In the earlier scenes of the VM, it was implied that just Jeevika's presence in Manvi's life brightens her life; Jeevika's existence is the sole reason for Manvi's existence and vice versa but the last scene of the hospital hug, gives it a literal meaning as Mannu does get a new life due to Jeevika- not by her presence- but actually through her bone marrow donation to her! If it wasn't for her Di, Mannu wouldn't have had the second chance at life but Jeevika became that reason for her life to sustain!!! But again when you look at entire sceneraio, it becomes a task to determine who became a reason for whom as in this case, not only Manvi, but Jeevika also gained a reason to live by saving her life- Mannu!!!

This VM captures the right moments justifying with apt lyrics that enhanced the beauty of the Jeeman relationship, their bonding, & their chemistry!! Superb Job, Anshu :)

Edited by Amii90 - 19 December 2012 at 11:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyanshuisha01shine123Neha.K.

ammyanshu

Goldie

ammyanshu

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
OMG ... my mouth is open wide ...
idda vadda ...but it makes me more happy ...
neha commented on this vm that am improving day by day ...
and i told her eh sab sangat da asar hai ..
ur purple words and her yt comments and AT members comments 
all inspire me to give my 200% ...

seriously man .. no words for ur purple one ...
"tune hass ke mujhe "  yeh sabko hi achi lag rahi hai ...

first i thought of using that doctor's part ...but i realized it would be repetition ...as compared to jeene k ishare ...
i wanted to use some fresh scenes ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01shine123Amii90-Pj-Neha.K.

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Neha is absolutely right- you are improving and how!! As for length lol, I knew you were gonna be like what is this but you know me and plus certain VMs speak more than the others like for Neha's Thode Badmash VM (which was like 2 mins), I wrote an entire essay lol so it just depends on certain VMs! I liked that scene you used- fresh indeed- creates variation!! Flawless job :) 

ammyanshuisha01shine123Neha.K.

ammyanshu

Goldie

ammyanshu

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
tusin jinne marji vadde likhlo .. main unha jyada khush hona hai ...

kaim lagda hai ... achi  wali feel aati hai 

isha01shine123Amii90Neha.K.

ammyanshu

Goldie

ammyanshu

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
pj ... if u can  read this .. plz choose ur option acc. to XMAS  event ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01shine123Amii90

ammyanshu

Goldie

ammyanshu

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
guys check google homepage ... its quite interesting today ...

tata Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01shine123

isha01

Goldie

isha01

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
congrats...!!!!

my option is 3...Heart

Chahat ke kaajal se, kismat ke kaagaz pe, apni wafayein likh zara...

Bole zamana yun, main tere jaisi hoon, tu bhi to mujhsa dikh zara...

Mera hi saaya tu hai, mujh mein samaya tu hai, har pal yeh lagta hai mujhe...

Khud ko mitaya maine, teri balaayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe...

Edited by isha01 - 20 December 2012 at 5:41am

ammyanshushine123Amii90Neha.K.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top