Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

GH ppl turn to leave… K calls out to N and tells him to come closer… says, don't worry I won't beat u up… K looks at engagement ring still on N's finger.. looks at N angrily and warns him… Meanwhile GH ladies still crying.. mom standing at the door and crying hard … Arushi tries to convince her to come inside…  Adr and others return.. mom runs up to Adr and hugs him, Dadi too fusses over him … all happy… Jagmohan and N leave… N asks Prof to call immediately if there is any more trouble.. Later, Adr sleeping… P goes to Adr room and apologizes to him… says, u had to face so much trouble bec of me… those goons made you go to police station, our family name is spoilt… Adr says not your fault… I'm not scared so easily, everything will be alright soon…

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

K and others at Adda.. T and C taunting Angad for screaming and creating scene at the hospital.. K too taunts Angad… K tells Angad that if he (K) had been shot, he would have got the wound stitched up without any anesthesia .. tells Angad to be a man.. Angad angry… asks K that if you wanted to let Adr go so easily, why did you shoot me.. K replies that I wanted to test whether you would take a bullet for me or not..  says you did, but after much crying… all others laugh, Angad tells them to shut up..  K explains that I did all this to put a huge scare into GH ppl.. now they will not dare to file any complaint against me… also, I could not keep saale sab behing bars for too long as he is P's brother.. I will soon be SIL of that house.. C says, but relationship is already spoilt… K says don't worry, since I have let Adr go, P will be impressed.. she will understand that I did it for her sake.. K tells Angad to take good rest and tells Lucky and Jugnu to take care of Angad.. K, T and C leave .. Angad rages at K.. says that K forgot that the complaint is registered in Angad's name and I can re-open it whenever I want… lets see how GH ppl accept K as their SIL..

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ahnaf bro no YT links today too...😭
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thankx for the updates Dii 😛
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks uma di for the update...🤗

thanks ahanf bro for the links...😊

I want YT links tomorrow...😃
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for Arhaan links,
Thanks for update
arvinder.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail