Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Lakhan would not be caught

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abiramy

abiramy

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I don't think so Lakhan would be caught and the blame will fall on Meera as no one is ready to believe anything what she says including Prithvi. Hope they all suffer for putting Miu in so much trouble.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya2000snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lakhan would not be caught" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana2511

sana2511

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
mujhe bhi aisa laktha hai... par meera has strong proof if its not land papers par kuch toh he send na... aur uss video me laakhan paisa bhi lerahe thi...but i dont know wait nd watch...Ouch

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i also think like this...

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
even i think so..poor miuOuch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.