CID Grahan - SERIES discussion thread. - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

My family saw the promo and they're already starting to tease me about my crying. I told them to go to hell because this isn't something to joke about.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Haan sirf hum jaante hai hampe kya beetegi...CryCry
Originally posted by neha_dna

Haan sirf hum jaante hai hampe kya beetegi...😭😭

In fact when they watched Saturday's episode all the said was...it was interesting. And I'm like what??? πŸ˜²
Yeah...I guess it is the same scenario everywhere...
My parents started laughing just looking at the title "CID Ki Kidnapping"...πŸ˜”
They said "Kay he? Tujhe Abhijeet ani Daya kidnap zale!! Kasle tujhe CIDwale??"πŸ˜”
(What is this? Your Abhijeet and Daya are kidnapped??? Kya tumhare CIDwale??)

But the thing is that they still watch it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ 
and enjoy too...πŸ˜ƒ
The series promo out and as per it this series might be a month long seriea.

The series promo has ACP in the bureau and everyone blaming him and he announces he will leave cid

Please have the series discussion here ... separate epi threads will be opened for cases.
i m just😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 after seeing the promo...
but i know that our acp will again joined the cid team..
hope to see him back again..😊
ACP SIR AAP KAHIN BHI NAHI JA SAKTE
KYONKI
AAP KE ILAWA AAPKE JUTO(shoes) ME KOI FIT NAHI HO SAKTA.
hi CIDians mai chahta hoon ki aap sabhi CIDians
Thread :- CID going good? par apni apni raye pesh kare.
ye kaisa sawal hai.

CID MATLAB CID.
issi jyada best show pure brahamand (universe) me koi nahi ho sakta.
agar ye serial bhadiya nahi hota to:-

1. to ye 15 saal tak nahi chal paata.
2. SONY TV isse accept nahi karta
3. SONY TV par iske promo's nahi dikhaye jate
4. SONY TV ise band kar deta.
5. log (peoples) abhi tak comment nahi karte
6. Naye threads open nahi hote.
8. iski rank nahi badhti
9. ise votes nahi milte.
10. CID VEERTA AWARDS shuru nahi hote.
11. ye FACEBOOK par itna popular nahi hota.
12. aaj bhi iss serial ke characters par comment nahi likhe jate.
13. ye tv news channel par nahi dikhaye jate
14. is serial ka interview nahi hota
15. iska naam Guiness Book of  World Records me nahi aata.
                  etc. etc. etc.

ye sab abhi bhi jari (certified) hona iss serial ka bhadiya hone ka sabot, praman pesh karta hai.

aap sab mere topic '''*CID best or not'''* par apni raaye de

Edited by 113114_aditya - 11 years ago
                           TOI : A twist in CID

A twist in CID
                                                                             A still from CID

CID, the longest running crime-based series will see a twist. For the last 15 years, ACP Pradyuman has been the backbone of the bureau. His dialogues like 'Kuch toh gadbad hai' and 'Daya, darwaza tod do' too have become popular. However, in tonight's episode, viewers will be in for a shock as they witness a series of events, wherein the ACP will find himself in an uncanny situation, where he will be labelled a coward owing to accusations made by the entire city. 

Even his bunch of loyal team members will have their hands tied as they are unable to gauge the truth. Unable to withstand the pressure and the accusations being hurled at him by everybody, the ACP decides to hang up his boots. 

But as they say, the show must go on and in tonight's episode, viewers of CID will get misty eyed as they witness their favourite cop from the CID Bureau hand over the baton and pass on his 15-year long legacy to his successor ACP Digvijay. Will CID be the same without ACP Pradyuman? Will Daya, Abhijit and the other cops find a mentor and true leader in ACP Digvijay? --- 

Tune in to watch the end of an era only on Sony EntertainmentTelevision's CID at 10pm every Friday and Saturday.

^ thanks for sharing 😊
all of us are aware of this 'twist' since a month ago , but still various TVnews websites are highlighting this bit as if revealing something unknown πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was looking for , if I could find any individual interviews of the cast - where in the cast share a detail views and reviews about the current track