Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Re: next week on KYPH

mannisha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys,

I  can't till next week as things are happening... .   Kripa (according to the SET india website) leaves Mumbai without telling anyone.  Hopefully this means our dreamboat, after getting some advice from dadi will realise he loves Kripa and will go and look for her in Nainital.... after more fights they admit their love...

I hope!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jots thumbnail

WHAT, they admit their love as in what setasia said or as in what you hope will happen!!!!! 😕

will they wont they???? 😕

thanks

Jots 😃

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cant wait to see Angad frustrated n restless after Kripa leaves Edited by kewlsarah - 18 years ago
wizzazohra thumbnail

cant wait to see Angad frustrated n restless after Kripa leaves

totally agree wiv u! he deserves it afta bein so mean 2 her! but god knw wots gna happn nxt. u rlyl fink he gan go afta her?duno i duobt it...i fink shell cum bak coz 2 'get married 2 pritvi'

DJdoll thumbnail
if she does go, won't she her-self feel that she can't live without angad. but i think angad will go to get her. hey.... i also want somethig to be fair to prithvi.. i think krp will marry two guys(prithvi and angad) cuz u know how ekta kapoor is. kusum married tw guys and her daughters did too so maybe krp will too but hope not.
Cutyy thumbnail
lets hope for the best yaar!
Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutyy

lets hope for the best yaar!

yeah,lets just hope.........

JinK thumbnail

every passing moment, we know that ekta is going to mess up A-K's lives... or at least her accomplice, naina will!😆

Night Maiden thumbnail

I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES FINE BETWEEN ANGAD AND KRIPA....I HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED.......😃