CID
CID

India-Forums

   

Caps From CID Ki Kidnapping (15/12/2012) (Page 3)

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 17342

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by astonish


Haila... yes.. This is Daya sir's shirt  which ACP sir wore over tshirt LOL Bechaare Daya sir... Pehle hi unhe Naye shirts nahi milthe... uske saath saath.. team ke saath share bhi karna padtha hai  LOLLOL


ROFLROFL


Ek baar socho ke kya kanjusi hein Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadamano86astonish

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 57542

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged


GoodWink, now we have the Competitor in Stupid Villain Category in CID, but I think still HD is ahead from SHERA...LOLLOL
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12936

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by astonish


Haila... yes.. This is Daya sir's shirt  which ACP sir wore over tshirt LOL Bechaare Daya sir... Pehle hi unhe Naye shirts nahi milthe... uske saath saath.. team ke saath share bhi karna padtha hai  LOLLOL


ROFLROFL


Ek baar socho ke kya kanjusi hein Wink


Wohi toh... I mean... Soaps mein toh... jo saree ya shirt ek baar dikhthi hai.. phir kabhie nahi dikhthi... aur CID mein.. jo shirts ek baar dikhthe hai...7-8 saal tak toh sirf wohi dikhthe hai LOL jab tak phat ke... raffu karne laayak nahi bachtha ... tab jaake naya shirt aatha hai LOL

I think... Next time... Duo ke B'day pe... chanda collect kar ke...FW ko bhejenge... FW ke pass ithne paise nahi hai..ki naye saal pe atleast har officer ke liye do naye shirts khareede...  humaare chanda se khareed lenge... LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadamano86..optimist..debasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 17342

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Wohi toh... I mean... Soaps mein toh... jo saree ya shirt ek baar dikhthi hai.. phir kabhie nahi dikhthi... aur CID mein.. jo shirts ek baar dikhthe hai...7-8 saal tak toh sirf wohi dikhthe hai LOL jab tak phat ke... raffu karne laayak nahi bachtha ... tab jaake naya shirt aatha hai LOL

I think... Next time... Duo ke B'day pe... chanda collect kar ke...FW ko bhejenge... FW ke pass ithne paise nahi hai..ki naye saal pe atleast har officer ke liye do naye shirts khareede...  humaare chanda se khareed lenge... LOLLOL

LOL LOL new idea for next year bday celebration LOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadamano86..optimist..astonish

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12936

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by astonish

Wohi toh... I mean... Soaps mein toh... jo saree ya shirt ek baar dikhthi hai.. phir kabhie nahi dikhthi... aur CID mein.. jo shirts ek baar dikhthe hai...7-8 saal tak toh sirf wohi dikhthe hai LOL jab tak phat ke... raffu karne laayak nahi bachtha ... tab jaake naya shirt aatha hai LOL

I think... Next time... Duo ke B'day pe... chanda collect kar ke...FW ko bhejenge... FW ke pass ithne paise nahi hai..ki naye saal pe atleast har officer ke liye do naye shirts khareede...  humaare chanda se khareed lenge... LOLLOL

LOL LOL new idea for next year bday celebration LOLWink


The next person meeting the CID team.. whoever it is ... please take this message from us.. If duo don't get new shirts for new year... then.. we are all going to collect chanda on their B'day and get shopper stop or some other clothing showroom coupons and send them across to FW... 

Kya pata Paise bejenge toh...toh do chaar naye officers hire kar lenge aur unko bhi yahi shirts denge pehne ko LOL


Edited by astonish - 19 December 2012 at 11:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadamano86..optimist..debasree04

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 57542

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish


The next person meeting the CID team.. whoever it is ... please take this message from us.. If duo don't get new shirts for new year... then.. we are all going to collect chanda on their B'day and get shopper stop or some other clothing showroom coupons and send them across to FW... 

Kya pata Paise bejenge toh...toh do chaar naye officers hire kar lenge aur unko bhi yahi shirts denge pehne ko LOL
ROFLROFLROFL
mano86 IF-Rockerz
mano86
mano86

Joined: 04 September 2012
Posts: 5339

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
yeah..
the idea of sending Coupons is good rather than the money itself..
u never know FW save that CHANDA for the up coming CID movie TongueWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12936

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mano86

yeah..
the idea of sending Coupons is good rather than the money itself..
u never know FW save that CHANDA for the up coming CID movie TongueWinkLOL

and will make duo wear the same shirts and coat in the movie too LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadamano86

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CID Story: Ruthless Kidnapping

2 3 4 5 6

Author: astonish   Replies: 47   Views: 3644

astonish 47 3644 23 May 2013 at 2:18am by pappais
Caps from Masoom Suraag (26-Nov-11)

2 3

Author: deepika102   Replies: 16   Views: 1543

deepika102 16 1543 20 September 2012 at 10:19am by minirox
Caps from Zeherila Dart 3/12/11

2 3

Author: -Gitanjali-   Replies: 22   Views: 1153

-Gitanjali- 22 1153 05 December 2011 at 2:35am by deepika102
Caps from Gumraah Saboot (25 Nov,2011)

2

Author: deepika102   Replies: 15   Views: 846

deepika102 15 846 27 November 2011 at 4:44am by mallikaBalu
Caps from Rakhta Chinha IV (19/Nov/2011)

Author: deepika102   Replies: 9   Views: 632

deepika102 9 632 21 November 2011 at 2:55am by -Mansi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index