~**Hola Hola.. Hopper (Ratna)Birthday!! Peep in**~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Thank you so much for the lovely tread and wonderful wishes everyone. I had so much fun reading through the tread and am feeling so VVIP Tongue

Haritha sneha kritikas and darshu .. thank you so much for the unconditional love and care you girls shower on me. Haritha, i dont have to say much as we have gone through so many things together. From the bottom of my heart.. thank you so much da.  Krithika you have been a pillar to me in everything. Thank you da for all. Sneha LOL thank you for being so bubbly in my life and darshu kuttyyy thank you for always making me laugh di Tongue  .. I have so much fun with you little girls .. thank you for making me feel extra extra special today. Hug Indeed a lovely birthday this year. Last year with my hubby and this year with all lovely friends in IF. Haritha the tread is super lovely .. love the green colour and i love my dabba now which is full of green siggies Embarrassed Thanks to four of you who had always been there and listening to all my cries and laughter .. Hug thank you again.Heart and our party shall be on our private fb okay vaa Cool Love you girls so much.

atina ROFLROFLROFL its a big joke you are saying you wanted post my sodapal nu.. my sodapal was not sodapal but entirely cause i have been talking to you to much ROFL btw just because you are so kind on my tread does not mean i am gona be kind on urs Evil Smile wait madam wait., Jokes apart, thank you for the lovely wishes and thank you for calling me getting rachita on line .. Indeed it was a pleasant surprise and i am shock with how lovely and friendly she is Shocked oh well do tell her she has amazing strong voice Tongue aww don't worry about hubby wishing lol.. apparently meenu akka wished first Tongue second was haritha and then only  hubby LOL  I had so much of laugh only in the interview and you were funny as well. Btw this was done for the tread Shocked and how dare you prank me with others Angry still i had always my doubt especially when you blabber in phone about SV and how you cut the conversation short Hug i knew something is not right nu Approve thank you for the lovely wishes atina.

Meenu akka HugHug thanks for the lovey wishes, gifts, wassaps, phone call and everything .. oh and lovely rose ... Thank you for always being there guiding me and stood by me on my good and bad times. Love you akka. Thanks for being a sweet sister and a friend and thanks for listening to all my polambals
ROFLROFL and for putting up with all my buggingsTongue

Tanu and shammu mavalae both of u ... Shocked but this is to much yaar, You took out many screenshots where i kept saying this is prank nu. Tanu girl u do know how many times even the day before my birthday i said i still have my doubts on this nu Tongue i knew something is not right especially with many sodapals from atina and shammu .. shammu super acting taan but everytime she log in and say omg omg .. my 7th sense keep knocking my head ROFL But oh well,, the chat was hilarious and these screenshots gave me good laugh ... Hug Thank you for the wishes girls. You both are amazing friend and good pranksters Tongue I wonder who is the next victim nu LOL Thanks for the lovely wishes girls. Shammu thanks maa for contributing your part despite you being busy for exams.. cant wait for your last paper so we can party Party

haha caryn, thanks for having party on behalf of me. I am glad you had fun with your girlfriends Wink Hope you had extra on behalf of me too LOL Thank you for the lovely wishes and looking forward to meet you soon. Take care and thanks. Star

ROFL you are the right choice da sumi. .. am so looking forward for your interview. Nangalam appu mattam taan vaipom Cool thank you daa for the wishes

And to  everyone else ... who had wished me here thank you thank you so much Hug thank you for making this such a memorable birthday for me. 

Thank you to everyone for the beautiful greeny tread Embarrassed

Love
Ratna

Edited by hopper_ocean - 20 December 2012 at 8:21pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

miganMindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~_SK_Malarkodisneha_vijayShemmoNixkieHi_FriendsSue Nairnithyamkvatinakrithikasharith25Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~**Hola Hola.. Hopper (Ratna)Birthday!! Peep in**~ (Page 7)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
@All who contributed in this wonderful birthday thread and my friend krithi well done..Clap

Happy birthday to you Ratna.Smile

wishing you Many Many Happy Returns of the Day..

May all your wishes and dreams come true..

Edited by saveeta24 - 20 December 2012 at 9:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezerhopper_oceanatinakrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Happy birthday to you Ratna.Smile

thank you girl Big smile

MindFreezersneha_vijayatinakrithikas

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Aiayoo naan miss pannitheanOuch, saarry ka belated Birthday akkoiHug

Superr Thread Girls!Cool

Edited by Hollie24 - 21 December 2012 at 7:11am

miganhopper_oceansneha_vijayatina

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
forgot to add this to my post before LOL .. again, happy b'day!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezerhopper_oceansneha_vijayNixkiekrithikas

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Happy birthday.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean