Other Topics

~**Hola Hola.. Hopper (Ratna)Birthday!! Peep in**~

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome friends..

Tamil section Tea shop ... Two naughty girls with a vetti officer sitting on the bench of a tea kadai watching who would come for sharing the gossips...

sneha_vijay -  the smallest girl comes running...

sneha_vijay :  "Hi Hi akkas... I ... wanna tell you something.."

Kritikas:  "hey stop sneha.. First take your seat ma.. Have this share of your  tea.. "

Hi_Friends: "uh.. Sneha usually forgets things faster. Let her finish Kritu..."

sneha_vijay :  "OMG. I will forget. do you know a shining star  of our tamil forum is celebrating her birthday on Dec 20th? 😉"

Kritikas:  & Hi_Friends: "yaar athu? Who is that celebrity?😲"

Harhem : "Why fear when I am here kutties? ...(Sipping her aari pona tea ) I will briefly and broadly explain..."

The three together : vanthutanga pa "Philosophy teacher "!

Harhem :  Today no philosophy only biography.Listen carefully...

"She is the darling elder sister of many kutties. Her journey with started in IF two years back.

Before joining - One day she was supervising in her office suddenly noticed some of her colleagues browsing on IF. She was harsh in posing IT restrictions to all her colleagues but ironically  she herself joined  IF on may 2011 by adding her user name as some cartoon character .. (wonder where she got the name from !)

She used to peep in all the serial threads starting from the hindi serial Pavitra Rishta.. Sailing across many forums she started updating the tamil serials Nadaswaram and almost all the Vijay Tv serials.
Her consistency , proactiveness  and true dedication in all the work she takes up gained respect among all the members. She is very friendly, supporive and has a very natural personality. She is promoted as the viewbie for some new sections in Vijay TV forum.👏

The three together : Wow.. avanga  ooru peru, matha vishayangal?

Harhem : She is from Malaysia.. avanga nammathu "udanpirava sahodari"..

She is an elder sister to all her thangachis, younger sisters to most of the mods...😆( atinama, miganka note the point!).A true friend and a sweetest member..Hilarious and a happy go lucky person

sneha_vijay :  Wanna know more abt her...😛

Harhem : She likes cooking. She has also tried her luck in posting some recepies 😆. (But aandavanku thaan theriyum antha recepie panninavangaloda gathi!...🤣 ). Loves her family and friends a lot..She can easily get into friends with anyone. She got married in Jan this year  and now leading a busy life with the new arrival Prince "kutty payya". She hates Mondays...she calls it Monday blues... but can find her happy during fridays..  😆

Her Android is like a "kavachakundalam" for her. You can see her  online  in almost all the social networking sites. 
"Always available online but busy  😆. "

Even the roads of Malaysia has witnessed her commitment to her chats while she drives back home. 🤣

Enna maathiri office la kooda too much dedicated to IF😭.
She watches English serials, Sun tv serials like Thendral and  Nadaswaram & all Vijay tv serials. She loves watching movies.

Okay now we can hear from our own members how they describe her in a few words:

Nithyamkv : A very friendly, down to earth, fun loving, honest , hard working, higly energetic and enthusiast person..🤗Many more adjectives can be added .. Let me leave it for others also to pen it.. 😳

Migan :  Loving, Caring, Supportive, Funny

Kritikas:  ok ok ... lets everyone from our forum to wish our dazzling sizzling scintillating akka on her birthday... 

sneha_vijay :  ayyo romba ice vekurangale.. avangaluku yaaravuthu oru blanket iruntha pothikunga...

Hi_Friends: yaa.. lets wish her together.. 

harhem :"wait. let me officially announce her birthday... oru bandha venama ??? wish panna munnadi konjam ice veppom pa...
 Ok here you go..."

An angel was born on Dec 20th
spreading  the message of love through out her life

Never ever she looked back on her share of love
Forever her love made us bow

Let all the Blessings, Prayers and wishes shower on her
For the wonderful humanbeing in her 

Dear...  
It is always special to have a sister like you
 Love the feeling of mother to us in you...
We are blessed to have a wonderful friend like you..

We all of us together wishing our

Hey we are ready for the party ...Are you ?????

Even her favourite Garfield and Barney is attending 😉

Lets Rock guys...

🥳
🥳🥳🥳
🥳🥳
🥳

Edited by harhem - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail

The first  event of our party!!!

Please click the following video if you wish to hear Ratna's voice...not only talking but singing too...

We have heard about our birthday girl!  

Now as a surprise for her and all the other friends her bloopers (sodappals)  are recorded and made a post as a part of dedication by all her sisters.. Enjoy it!

Right now Ratna ka oda reaction is

After Shammu's birthday prank was revealed we were super sad that prank got ended so soon...and Shammu wished to prank someone along with us with her role aka performance in it😆...as she said this wish on her birthday we decided on who is the next victim and all came to a same conclusion to prank our beloved Ratna Akka😛...Simple prank na Ratna akka will believe in a second of time nu we planned and sketched a prank for Ratna Akka for nearly a hour in MSN on how to move the prank with out failing as she is too clever🤣. Evlo over-time thinking we did to make Ratna akka believe nu only us knows😆...though Ratna Akka carried a doubt through out this evil mission by us...but we were successful in confusing her and make her believe this in one point of time😛..for that the hard time we underwent was a different story😭

Tom and jerry graphics

Prank started as mission of 4, Sri/Tanu/Shammu & a member called XXX (Will be revealed soon😉) planned to prank Ratna akka. Prank is Shammu talking to SV aka Charu in MSN. Member XXX decided to act as SV. As a first step, our pillar in this prank aka Sri said that he will write in his section forum that someone called SV pm-ed him😛..and he invented a new name called VidyaSri🤣

After we confirm that Ratna akka checked Sri's post there...Shammu started her super duper performance😲...hahaha...as per prank Sri gave Shammu's ID to SV as she was a true die hard fan of hers🤣...Shammu's performance paarthu all got shock...what a performance by her🤣...poor Ratna Akka va confuse panrathula we were very focused so she wont suspect the 2 evil girls aka Tanu and Shammu nu😛.

Shammu whenever she get time to log on to MSN....she logs and starts her super duper performance🤣

If we give a break to Ratna Akka she might get time to think and get more doubt on if we are prank-ing her nu...so we decided to ask some super duper person's help so Ratna Akka would believe its real SV nu😲🤣...Tanu PMed Atina and told her about how we are trying our best to prank Ratna Akka and made her PM Ratna Akka that its real SV nu😛...haha best was Ratna Akka thought that she chased the real SV out of msn and wanted to tell Atina to say sorry to SV on behalf of herself...🤣

Member XXX who acted as SV in-front of Ratna Akka is none other than our beloved Gisel🤣...Gisel will be the right person nu we decided as Ratna Akka and Gisel never had any convo...😛😆

Tanu & Shammu ku 1 big doubt😛😕...if Ratna Akka will kill them or no nu...you are so clever nu solli solli we made her believe this prank thought he had some doubt running in her poor mind...🤣

After this super duper comedy..namma THALA atina had recorded her sweet voice and has presented before us which was also a part of SURPRISE... 😉

Disclaimer :--Ratnaka.. this part is purely meant to show you that you can also  fall into our "pranks" trap... 🤣 

Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Our friends are eagerly waiting to give their wishes

lets hear it from them...

happy birthday cake glitter

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.
By Joanna Fuchs

I really wanted to post here all your sothappals too...but then I thought...it is ok...I spare you this time...Mavaleh...wait for the next year...I am so thankful to Sumi for bringing you to our Tamil section. I appreciate your sincere work here in our section to make the forums more active. God bless you Dear. I am very blessed to have a buddy like you here.

Lyric Sheet for original birthday wishes song My Birthday Wish For You, by Andrea Carter

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you (name),
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!
By Karl Fuchs
 Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday Friend

To a very special person...

Wish you a very Happy sweet Birthday.

God Bless you Ratna

May all your dreams come true

Hugs and Love.

Happy Birthday to Ratna who is totally funny, crazy and caring person.  Wear the brightest smile of yours and lets get the birthday party started!

Birthday is always special because it helps you to see how far you have come and how far you still have to go. I wish you Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart! - author unknown -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Ratna!

As you celebrate your special day here's what I wish for you..

"May your birthday grow happier by every minute'

And give you reasons to smile all the year through."

Happy Birthday Ratna Akka! May all your wishes and dreams come true on this special Day! Enjoy your Day! 😃

Wishes for you Akka

Flowers are smiling at you for Wishing you a Wonderful Birthday to sweet baby Ratna akka..

🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.

Millions Of Greetings! Thousands Of Colours! Hundreds of Wishes! Kg's Of Cakes! Lot's of Smiles! That's What I Ask God 2 Give U Through out ur Life!😃 Happy Birthday Ratna akkoi!🥳

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Ratna..and lots of happiness.

Just one word to describe her... SISTER

Through the year
We've shared so much
You've been such a support to me
Helping me in every way
On the special day I want to let you know
That Sis, I will treasure you close to my heart always
Happy Birthday My Sweet Sweet SISTER

You are the most amazing person I have ever met in all my life. I just wish that you be blessed so much that all who see you, learn that good people are always rewarded. Have a very Happy Birthday.

Sweet sister I hope ur special day is filled with sunshine,
smiles laughter love and happiness Happy Birthday Sister...

Wishing you a Birthday that's bright and sunny too.
Filled with love and happiness in every way for you.

Dear Ratna

Wish you a very Happy Birthday 🥳

This is a very special one for you since it is your first bday with kutty Rohan..

Have a nice time 🥳

Wish you loads of happienss and fun in life 🤗❤️

Funny Incident  with Ratna

Many involving atina, ratna and myself 😆🤣..  hmmm.. between we 2 .. When I was archiving PS.. I found 7C pictuers in PS section and requested Ratna to edit them.. But Ratna msged back saying they are PS pictures.  😉 But I could see them as 7c picture only..  😆 Enga kolarnu theriyala..  🤣🤣 But we both had a hearty laugh on that..

Boo my dear Ratna Akka
🤗

Wishing you a day as sunny as your smile,
Wishing you a day as warm as your heart,
Wishing you a day as wonderful as you are,
Wishing you all success today & always

God bless you always with joy and sunshine,
God bless you always with every good things,
God bless you with his special love,
Many many happy returns of the day

Many more happy returns of the day Ratna ka. Have a fun filled Birthday!! I wish your life blossoms into many of your most cherished desires come true. I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Ratna so sweet gentle so warm and cozy as a new momma.
Happy Birthday dear on your special day.  God Bless you and your lil family.
Hugs

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day Ratna.
May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.
God Bless and have a wonderful Birthday!

Have a Happy Birthday Ratna! Hope all your dreams come true and may you have a blessed year!

Dearest Hopper

Happy Birth Day to you
Happy Birth Day to you
Happy Birth Day dear Hopper
Happy Birth Day to you

May God bless you
May God bless you
May God bless you dear Hopper
Happy Birth day to youuu

Have a great day and may all your dreams come true.
Bangalore flower market is gunning for Roja - she robbed them
off all the daffodils - considering it is not the season for daffodils their
anger is justified !!!
Here you have some Hopper.

Hello Ratna akka.. I wish you many more happy returns of the day 🤗 May all your wishes come true. God bless you ka. I know you only for few months, but we become close. Your very nice and friendly to me. The chats we had, it was soo funny and yeah your prank.  Happy that I met you. Have a wonderful birthday kaa 🤗

Dear Ratna,
Wishing U Many More happy returns of the day!!..Congratulations on your promotions and welcome to the Thendral forum...God bless u with good health and happiness all thru the years ahead. A Happy Happy Birthday to u!!...

Hi Ratna,
Happy Birthday to you!  Many many happy returns of the day.  
Enjoy your birthday!

Take Care
Smiles 

To describe her - lovable sis and more than that to me
 Every week sunday evening vandha podhu avalotan ...monday morning varakum she will pollambfie achoo monday  came monday came nu 

|Am so glad to have a sister like u happy birthday||

I would like to thank god for bringing you to life. and i would like to ask god to give 

you as much years to live as he can

I'm so blessed 2 have a sister like u this comes with many loving thoughts & warm

may ur day be filled with laughter on this ur special day & maythe 
finest things in life always come ur way happy birthday!

May all happiness come 2 u in all ur rest life.many many happy returns of the day.

A sister is a little piece of childhood that can't ever be lost.
 Thanks for being there for me through the years.
 A sister is a special gift.
 I'm so glad that God gave me a sister like you.
 There is no other sister like you.
 A sister is a friend for life.
 I'm so grateful that I have you!

With lots of love,
 This message comes to say
 You're wished the joys you so deserve
 Especially today'..
 And may the days that lie ahead
 Be extra-nice one, too,
 Filled with all the happiness
 Thought to come to you.
 !! Happy Birthday My Sister!!

To my ardent Nadhaswaram fan ratna -
Wishing you many many Happy returns of the day. Pirandha Naal Nal / Pon Vaazhthukkal. God Bless you.

Ratna do you remember , last year I advanced your age by a month . Think this time I am on the right date.
God Bless you Ever my dear

Ratna wish you a very very happy B'day. Though these girls indicated about their favorite 'Ratna Akka' a lot in Chat thread never connected hopper_ocean to the name. Now got to know about you through the whole 'Shobi Akka' hungama. Wishing you to have so much happiness and laughter all through the year.

Any words I would choose to describe you would be less.
Never ever I had & I will have such a sister in life who would make my sorrow turn to something postitive.
Praying for your health and prosperity
Wishing good luck for your future..
Hoping for our relationship to lasts till the end...

On this beautiful day..
Trash your worries and tensions
Happiness prevail throughout
Joy and Laughter be the motto
Let Enjoyment be the path...
( thank you for bearing such stupid sentences😆)

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Ratna (Anni)...

Love you forever.. ❤️

Edited by krithikas - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

For our Bday baby...
small gifts from all of us..

A handmade gift from our dear Migan akka...

This is for her love and affection...

Her all time favourite English series

Her first crush Suntv serials

Nadeswaram

Thendral

Vijay tv crushes

Saravanan Meenakshi

Dhramayutham

7c

Pirivom Santhipom

Some from the movies..

Video Movies of her
favourite onscreen couples

SM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn9ayenoMyA[/YOUTUBE]

PS

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjEiDE4AX8o[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by krithikas - 11 years ago
Hi_Friends thumbnail

Finally our birthday party is getting concluded.. 

We have all our members dedicating special songs for her birthday... 

Love doesn't need words
Not expressed through deeds
Just thoughts are enough 
To reveal its presence.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wN0G4uOZW7Q[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IBP3AT4I82A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZqtdSAA-5Es[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Bm5UKUqY-dw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ywIZAASwzZA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FiiNovV-Cuw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XfZM4-3LqP8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OSm_g-0QAyE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9Ml_nWwVZUw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?
list=PLADEC7A2D2BD560F2&v=4qZUUDx1B4Y&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wr-OzLhHXFU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wWNPxWAu5h0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GMJST7Owahs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JjRs0KjYzbo[/YOUTUBE]

So we Friends wish our Ratna a very 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
once again and 
dedicate all these songs 
for her...

Credits :atina,Tanu,Shammu, sri,Kritika,Haritha, sneha,Nikxie  n Dharshu
Edited by Hi_Friends - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

Happy Birthday Ratna Akka 🤗  May all your wishes come true. God bless you with good health and wealth.  Enjoy your day and have fun 🥳 Happy Birthday Akka ❤️ 

Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday
Dear
👏RATNA akka 😛🤗❤️ 
you were a special flower in our garden 
wish you all success and best happen in you your life 
hugss🤗🤗
🤗
🤗

may God bless you , mama and kutty with all that you need❤️ 

|Am so glad to have a sister like u happy birthday||

I would like to thank god for bringing you to life. and i would like to ask god to give 

you as much years to live as he can

I'm so blessed 2 have a sister like u this comes with many loving thoughts & warm

may ur day be filled with laughter on this ur special day & maythe 
finest things in life always come ur way happy birthday!

May all happiness come 2 u in all ur rest life.many many happy returns of the day.

A sister is a little piece of childhood that can't ever be lost.
 Thanks for being there for me through the years.
 A sister is a special gift.
 I'm so glad that God gave me a sister like you.
 There is no other sister like you.
 A sister is a friend for life.
 I'm so grateful that I have you!

With lots of love,
 This message comes to say
 You're wished the joys you so deserve
 Especially today'..
 And may the days that lie ahead
 Be extra-nice one, too,
 Filled with all the happiness
 Thought to come to you.
 !! Happy Birthday My Sister!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDou8wFZlpw&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sneha_vijay - 11 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent work by the entire team. Beautiful Thread...

Have a wonderful year Ratna!!
Actually I was talking to Rachitha ( Jothy from PS) and suddenly I realised it was about to be Ratna's 12midnight...then quickly I connected her...and guess what myself and Rachitha together wished her " Happy Birthday" She was very happy...and Poor her husband was standing next to her to wish her...So I had to cut the call...!!!👏😛
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY AND U SPEND IT WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE!!!! I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR!!!! HAVE A FUN TIME DONT LET ANYONE RUIN IT!!! Happy Birthday!

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

K-kinda busy K-kinda busy K-kinda busy K-kinda busy - That's how you should celebrate your bday.(Oh...This img!...is this against IF's COC??...Baby thammathundu dress pottu dancing??...)...

Mr.Komaru wishing happy birthday to ratna..😆😆 
(Sorry Monkey ji...komaru  pic kedakala...thappa eduthukadheenga pls)...

Komaru singing and dancing....
Happy Birthday to You, cha, cha, cha.
Happy Birthday Dear ratna

Ellam ok...adhu enna ...next interview shreenithi nnu sollirukeengalae...
unga birthday nna neenga aappu vaanganum...aappu vaikkapdadhu😭😭

Naan pesi...ellarum kettu...
onnu mattum confirm...
My image total damage

Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Happy birthday Ratna