India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Kahani main twist (Page 2)

ilovepaul Groupbie
ilovepaul
ilovepaul

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

don't forget nandu!  he'll tell armaan the truth!

also, i don't know why people keep complaining about this show not ending...Look at all the other nataks out there, like saas, kausauti, kahani...there freakin' like never ending!  atleast jassi is going at really good speed and there aren't any twists and turns like there is on other shows...sure they bring in a few celebrities but thats just to get more audience...i mean people here aren't dying and coming back and marrying like 3-4 times, and having kids with god knows how many other people.

i think we need to appreciate jjkn for its simplicity (in a way) and how can we forget armaan...there won't be anything to look forward to after jjkn finishes...why do people want it to be over so fast!

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepaul

don't forget nandu!  he'll tell armaan the truth!

also, i don't know why people keep complaining about this show not ending...Look at all the other nataks out there, like saas, kausauti, kahani...there freakin' like never ending!  atleast jassi is going at really good speed and there aren't any twists and turns like there is on other shows...sure they bring in a few celebrities but thats just to get more audience...i mean people here aren't dying and coming back and marrying like 3-4 times, and having kids with god knows how many other people.

i think we need to appreciate jjkn for its simplicity (in a way) and how can we forget armaan...there won't be anything to look forward to after jjkn finishes...why do people want it to be over so fast!

Agree with you... Inspite of whatever is happening in JJKN, its way better than the other shows...

*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Confused

Go to top