Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Karan&Nisha in NB5 S-v/s-S:All Discussions HereONLY (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 72

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Karan i am in love with you Embarrassed infactits increased and love se zyda my respect for you Hug

Very well said pree really feeling so proud being   fans of karan wonderful person and the way he struggled and now he is renowoned actor Naitik whole world knows about him, His parents were so proud of him,His brother and his beautiful wife nisha too so proud of him. after seeing this wewant to give u more respect which u totally deserve, and we love u very much karan.Our wishes will be always with u. You are a rock star for us StarStar Ur calmness and cuteness made us fall in love with u more. God bless u,    

We are so so proud of u karan big hug from all fans of you.Hug

Edited by kala_09 - 01 February 2013 at 11:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahesivan*Dev.*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan&Nisha in NB5 S-v/s-S:All Discussions HereONLY (Page 35)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Haha! I already tweetd bhaiya regarding dis interview! Thanx Pree. Also, their dance clip is available with their Parents interview on Youtube. After watching, i'm respecting bhaiya more! It was emotional moment! The way Karan bhaiya n Nisha di crying na! I startd tapkofy my tears! Shilpa cried. And the clip was awesum! Proud to Watch HimHug

Dev

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
@Kala mam, OIEe!Shocked it was same Clip i saw!LOL, Tfs mam.

kala_09

elenaiam99

Groupbie

elenaiam99

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

Originally posted by pree4ru

Karan i am in love with youEmbarrassed infactits increased and love se zyda my respect for youHug

Very well said pree really feeling so proud being fans of karan wonderful person and the way he struggled and now he is renowoned actor Naitik whole world knows about him, His parents were so proud of him,His brother and his beautiful wife nisha too so proud of him. after seeing this wewant to give u more respect which u totally deserve, and we love u very much karan.Our wishes will be always with u. You are a rock star for us StarStarUr calmness and cuteness made us fall in love with u more. God bless u,

We are so so proud of u karan big hug from all fans of you.Hug

Could u plz tell me wat dey wer talking about...plz i wanna know y karan cried...plz plz plz

kala_09

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Pehla Nasha was nice dance! I'm loving the Romance! Kitna pyar hai haye! Mera mann kar gya Pyar karne ka

kala_09

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
The dance was good but then as Terrance said it was way to simple for this level where all are doing so much ,so fans vote as much as u can to save as i feel among all dance Karan Nisha have the chances of being in bottom 2 and get evicated next week so keep voting .

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

The dance was good but then as Terrance said it was way to simple for this level where all are doing so much ,so fans vote as much as u can to save as i feel among all dance Karan Nisha have the chances of being in bottom 2 and get evicated next week so keep voting .
agree but Have faith in God! They wil be Safe! :)

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

agree but Have faith in God! They wil be Safe! :)
I know bt we need to vote na as competition is tough tough very tough now on there no weak competitors left except rahul mahajan who will not be evicated so soon Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top