Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Karan&Nisha in NB5 S-v/s-S:All Discussions HereONLY (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 72

elenaiam99

Groupbie

elenaiam99

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Waiting for next performance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan&Nisha in NB5 S-v/s-S:All Discussions HereONLY (Page 34)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANN91

IF-Dazzler

ANN91

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing pic's and articles
waiting 4 their performance

ANN91

IF-Dazzler

ANN91

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alia234YR_NakshMeow_Aleena

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 pics. Waiting 4 the acts! Lub them!

alia234

alia234

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing da pics..

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
SBS today show the part of Karen &nisha's dance . Nice seg . And they showed his parents interview.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Nakshkala_09

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Karan i am in love with you Embarrassed infactits increased and love se zyda my respect for you Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hiranrockskala_09

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Gave up my honeymoon plans for Nach Baliye 5: Karan Mehra

Karan Mehra who's been living the role of the dutiful son, Naitik (from the popular daily soap Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai) for the last three years, seems to be on a new personal high post his marriage to longtime girlfriend Nisha Rawal and he can't enough of their 'together time' as they match steps in Nach Baliye 5. In his decade long stint in tinseltown, Karan has tried his hands at assistant direction, fashion designing, modelling before facing the camera. Excerpts from a heart to heart chat with the soft spoken actor
:

From being an AD and fashion designer to an actor seems to be quite a shift. How did that happen?
I never really wanted to become an actor. Of course I wanted to do some modelling. I did a course in designing and came to Mumbai where I worked for some designers, styled many celebrities, Amitabh Bachchan being one of them, and then I assisted some directors, including the likes of Ram Gopal Varma. After that I took baby steps towards modelling, followed it by doing some TVCs. That's where my inclination for acting started. After that, I did a course in acting and tried my luck in Bollywood films. I never thought of doing a TV soap, but may be it was destined. Nisha, who I was dating at that point, suggested that I take up Yeh Rishta..., after I had been auditioned and selected for the same.

So there really wasn't too much of struggle to find your toehold in showbiz?
Oh no! It was very tough to survive in Mumbai for six years. Costume designing helped me financially. Many aspiring actors had to return because nothing had worked out for them. I too had given myself a deadline, and I did get a role in Love Story 2050, but I realized that doing films and getting noticed were not my cup of tea. I think Nisha's not only my source of encouragement but she also brought luck with her! I'm glad I'm doing this show and I'm happy.

Have you earned friends in this glamour industry?
Yes, I've been lucky. I have a handful few true friends in the glamour world. It is good fun to be with them and they've been with me in my good and tough times. I think very rarely does one get good friends and I'm glad I've been so lucky with my friends.

What's on your mind in terms of career these days? No more Bollywood plans?
Well, I aspire to do Hollywood projects! (Laughs) But on a serious note, I'm getting some Bollywood offers too but, I'm not taking them till Yeh Rishta... is on air. I'll never quit this show because it has given me fame, money and love.

How's life post marriage?
Nisha and I met while doing an ad film where I was the stylist. Cupid struck and since then we've been together. She's my lady luck, my biggest critic and my biggest source of encouragement. Because of Nach Baliye 5 we gave up on our honeymoon, but doing dance rehearsals ensures that we get to spend a lot of time together.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top