Karan&Nisha in NB5 S-v/s-S:All Discussions HereONLY - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago

It happened when a video was shown in which TV actor Karan Mehra's parents spoke about his childhood days and how he has grown up to be where he is today. Later Karan's newly-wedded wife actress-model Nisha Rawal's grandmother, who happened to be present during the shoot, said she was extremely proud to have him as son-in-law for her granddaughter.

She also added that he takes complete care of Nisha and also ensures that she is always happy. After hearing this not only Karan had an outburst of emotions, but Shilpa too got extremely emotional. On the judges' panel of 'Nach Baliye 5', Shilpa is accompanied by director Sajid Khan and choreographer Terence Lewis. Karan, who is popularly known as Naitik from popular daily soap 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai', got married to long-time 

Thanks for sharing pics...
thanks 4 sharing pic's and articles
waiting 4 their performance
Thanx 4 pics. Waiting 4 the acts! Lub them!
SBS today show the part of Karen &nisha's dance . Nice seg . And they showed his parents interview.
Karan i am in love with you 😳 infactits increased and love se zyda my respect for you 🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53RRmE23TiA&feature=share&list=UUKIlyDieHBKj9DZcHyQPu5g[/YOUTUBE]

Gave up my honeymoon plans for Nach Baliye 5: Karan Mehra

Karan Mehra who's been living the role of the dutiful son, Naitik (from the popular daily soap Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai) for the last three years, seems to be on a new personal high post his marriage to longtime girlfriend Nisha Rawal and he can't enough of their 'together time' as they match steps in Nach Baliye 5. In his decade long stint in tinseltown, Karan has tried his hands at assistant direction, fashion designing, modelling before facing the camera. Excerpts from a heart to heart chat with the soft spoken actor
:

From being an AD and fashion designer to an actor seems to be quite a shift. How did that happen?
I never really wanted to become an actor. Of course I wanted to do some modelling. I did a course in designing and came to Mumbai where I worked for some designers, styled many celebrities, Amitabh Bachchan being one of them, and then I assisted some directors, including the likes of Ram Gopal Varma. After that I took baby steps towards modelling, followed it by doing some TVCs. That's where my inclination for acting started. After that, I did a course in acting and tried my luck in Bollywood films. I never thought of doing a TV soap, but may be it was destined. Nisha, who I was dating at that point, suggested that I take up Yeh Rishta..., after I had been auditioned and selected for the same.

So there really wasn't too much of struggle to find your toehold in showbiz?
Oh no! It was very tough to survive in Mumbai for six years. Costume designing helped me financially. Many aspiring actors had to return because nothing had worked out for them. I too had given myself a deadline, and I did get a role in Love Story 2050, but I realized that doing films and getting noticed were not my cup of tea. I think Nisha's not only my source of encouragement but she also brought luck with her! I'm glad I'm doing this show and I'm happy.

Have you earned friends in this glamour industry?
Yes, I've been lucky. I have a handful few true friends in the glamour world. It is good fun to be with them and they've been with me in my good and tough times. I think very rarely does one get good friends and I'm glad I've been so lucky with my friends.

What's on your mind in terms of career these days? No more Bollywood plans?
Well, I aspire to do Hollywood projects! (Laughs) But on a serious note, I'm getting some Bollywood offers too but, I'm not taking them till Yeh Rishta... is on air. I'll never quit this show because it has given me fame, money and love.

How's life post marriage?
Nisha and I met while doing an ad film where I was the stylist. Cupid struck and since then we've been together. She's my lady luck, my biggest critic and my biggest source of encouragement. Because of Nach Baliye 5 we gave up on our honeymoon, but doing dance rehearsals ensures that we get to spend a lot of time together.
Originally posted by pree4ru

Karan i am in love with you 😳 infactits increased and love se zyda my respect for you 🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53RRmE23TiA&feature=share&list=UUKIlyDieHBKj9DZcHyQPu5g[/YOUTUBE]
Very well said pree really feeling so proud being   fans of karan wonderful person and the way he struggled and now he is renowoned actor Naitik whole world knows about him, His parents were so proud of him,His brother and his beautiful wife nisha too so proud of him. after seeing this wewant to give u more respect which u totally deserve, and we love u very much karan.Our wishes will be always with u. You are a rock star for us ⭐️⭐️ Ur calmness and cuteness made us fall in love with u more. God bless u,    

We are so so proud of u karan big hug from all fans of you.🤗
Edited by kala_09 - 11 years ago