comment on karans profile right now
Posted: 11 years ago
https://twitter.com/nisharawal
follow her
black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TOI:Didn't cancel honeymoon for Nach says Karan
Of late, media was abuzz with Star Plus' much awaited dance reality show Nach Baliye. Finally, Contestants and their 'Baliyes' are ready to sizzle on screen with three charming judges from 29th of December.

The channel left no stone unturned to make their aspiring show, a talk of the town. However, some publicity stunts created by the channel left a contestant on a laughter riot. Our readers must be aware of a small piece of news on newly married Karan Mehra and beautiful Nisha Rawal Mehra.

The buzz was that both these beautiful personalities have canceled their honeymoon for participating in Nach Baliye this season, Clearing on the same Karan states, "I and Nisha both were laughing when we read this news of cancelling our honeymoon. We never canceled our honeymoon but we never planned the same as we were aware about our participation in Nach Baliye before our wedding."

"We plan everything accordingly, as I was aware about our marriage a year back; accordingly, I had informed our producer for ten days of leave. So this statement makes no sense that we canceled something. The fact is that we never planned it," shares Karan.

Karan goes on, "One more piece made me giggle that I am leaving Yeh Rishta... as I am participating in Nach Baliye which is untrue."

Thanks Karan for sharing with us!!!
saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly for their performance...๐Ÿ˜› and the best part is Karan is not leaving YRKKH!! 
hiranrocks thumbnail

Edited by Naksh_charming - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
REMINDER: DO NOT Respond to bashers. And don't bash.

reviewed. Bash posts removed. DO NOT RESPOND TO BASHERS.

shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Article from rival site:

Santa uncle meri wish puri karo...

Karan Mehra aka Naitik from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and who will be seen in the celebrity dance show Nach Baliye 5 with his wife Nisha Rawal maintained, "After marriage, Nisha and I are busy shooting and rehearsing. I would want Santa to plan a special day for me with her."

shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there was  segment of NB 5...whre they showed all jodis back-stage. masti...๐Ÿ˜Š
karan-nisha were also shown...where reporter told karan-nisha ek rasm nhi ki...they told in their interview that...nayi vadhu if she drops hangings...they told same name i didn't hear that properly...on the unmarried girl ...uski shaadi will happen early...so nisha had dropped it on kushal's GF..thats it...

sorry for any mistake..audio problem so cudn't hear properly๐Ÿ˜Š
DwarfStars thumbnail
Karan-Nisha (NB 5) SBS segment link ๐Ÿ˜Š :   Edited by DwarfStars - 11 years ago
DwarfStars thumbnail

Edited by DwarfStars - 11 years ago