Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 155

shonaligupta

Groupbie

shonaligupta

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
BV is becoming absurd now, 3 days it takes to go to the temple, LS behaving like a school boy and Jughead falling for every pretty damsel that comes along, while still thinking of or pining for his original lady love.  Of course Anandi is holding tight and won't do pati seva, maja nahi aave chhe, Anandiben?

Originally posted by TheRedQueen

Okay, so tolerated the Jagya pseudo-redemption track in the hope that when it gets over, there'll be meaningful AnSh interaction.

Tolerated the illness track in the hope that when it gets over, there'll be meaningful AnSh interaction.

Tolerated the month-long wedding track in the hope that when it gets over, there'll be meaningful AnSh interaction.

I don't know how long will have to watch these random tracks (Nathu?? What a fascinating chap!) with some gratuitous AnSh scenes thrown in. I'm just looking for an engaging story between Anandi and Shiv.

Cripes, cannot wait for them to get back to Jaitsar, get back to their work and have some alone time.

I know AnSh is one part of the BV tapestry - my complaint is about the current execution of this storyline and not about wanting to convert the whole serial into a romance saga.

--------------------------

I'm frustrated with the same precap shown two or three days in a row.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 53)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vips_

IF-Dazzler

Vips_

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Could be possible to adopt her child..also one more thing is possible, if J got married to Ganga,.

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
I don't know why BV is holding on to give some sensible story btw sarpanch and collector Saab in jeytsar. There were such excellent parallel story of jagya gauri and ansh back in may,June,July episodes. Plz cv get them back to jeytsar soon in CH and jagya Ganga story in parallel. We r not interested to see balsanth trying for another child. Now who wants to see impotency issues of Basanth and eating cured by LS Angry. This guy does not know abcd of medicine.

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

@bhach, Durian is back with a real Queen!!
you r right...he is back, his acting and impressions really show how deeply he is involved in Jagya s character...we can see the pain he is experiencing right now...but I am afraid that he does not snatch away the tag of mahaan from Anandi..I want to see him to be a normal human being...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyavidya0000elasingh

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
i think basant will adopt ganga child

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkal

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

i think basant will adopt ganga child
  May be, jagya/gauri child as this way cv can finish Gauri s character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyaelasingh

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
If all the people become mahaan in BV what will be left in the serial. Now we will have jagya, anandi and shiv as mahaan atmaas. I think cv have started making shiv as normal human being by showing his desponess for SR with anandi. I am sure shiv will be disappointed if anandi avoids in long run. He will also have an affair with a village belly if anandi does not fulfill his desires.ROFL. For a change  really want shiv to have an extra marital affair like jagya.Wink

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Saw the new promo . Jagiya and Sriti really look good together and have a great chemistry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalShinya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top