Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 155

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
^^ dis is a FT. V can talk abt anything which frustrates us n so can u..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 21)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUDDH

@whoever

BV is too boring now.  For the last 3 days I have not watched.  And I refuse to watch till the story moves forward.  Today I caught up on FT and found boring comments about Saanchi.  What a life.  We grown ups now spend our time on FT giving vent to our feelings on a mutt of a character called Saanchi.  I refuse to get drawn in.  I also saw too many personal attacks and counter attacks, made very boring reading.  Fun for those in the attacks, none else.

Overall, waste of my time.  My POV.

Dhonyobad Tongue
Thanks. By the way its sunday and how could I forget that you come only on sundays.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinya

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

For members who are asking for chat thread, if you check the IMP links thread there is a link for chat thread, so can members STOP the personal comments and ONLY report if members are going against rules, no need to have a discussion about it.
Thanks Illyria. I too hope ppl stop making personal comments and report only if there anyone is breaking the rule.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishShinya

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

@whoever

BV is too boring now.  For the last 3 days I have not watched.  And I refuse to watch till the story moves forward.  Today I caught up on FT and found boring comments about Saanchi.  What a life.  We grown ups now spend our time on FT giving vent to our feelings on a mutt of a character called Saanchi.  I refuse to get drawn in.  I also saw too many personal attacks and counter attacks, made very boring reading.  Fun for those in the attacks, none else.

Dhonyobad Tongue
Thanks. By the way its sunday and how could I forget that you come only on sundays.

ROFL

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged

@whoever

Dhonyobad Tongue

elasingh,  yeah during the week I am at the factory site where broadband is not available, connecting through telephone is too slow

I didn't miss much did I last 3 days?  I find it too slow and boring, who is it meant for all these customs of a Rajasthani wedding?  A documentary called "a wedding in Rajasthan" should have been the title.  Has your love Jagya disappeared permanently now?  LOL LOL  Don't mind, a little leg pulling is allowed ? or not?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyaelasingh

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

@whoever

Dhonyobad Tongue

ROFL

and why are you laughing?  where were you last Sunday?  I looked for you. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinya

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

@whoever

Dhonyobad Tongue

sorry. your above comments (in bold) made me laugh.

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@Shinyaji.  Nice to hear from you.  But this place is very quiet today, no buzz, what happened?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top