Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 20)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I don't think I want to see the character Sanchi any more.Whether positive or negative she does not add to the story in any way.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12frozen.devilMisseshaLibra123tiny15

mahi12 Coolbie
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
True even i don't want to see her in either way ..The track is really nonsense and a request to cvs to kindly concentrate on important characters , concentrate on your three leads and their story in proper way whom viewers want to see instead of wasting time on Sanchi kanchi ...and the new character will enter God knows when i am more interested in seeing her track than Sanchi's nautanki because that makes sense  ..To understand Sanchi is out of my understanding what kind of nonsense character cvs have sketched ..in fact to understand Gauri and Jagaya was easy for me than Sanchi 

i have also one more issue  cvs have one great sketched antagonist Heth singh cvs should use him , would be interesting to see him playing his cards creating hurdles for leads and they coming out of it instead of  cvs nonsense of Sanchi ..no offence to her fans if there are any but to me she is just to waste time , her character and her track is totally unnecessary 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushafrozen.devilvidya0000Hina-Libra123Beautiful-Soultiny15aparnauma

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
there  is saying sote hue ko jagaya ja sakta hai jo jaag ke galti kur raha hai use kaise sudharoge .that is what sanchi character is .woh sochti usne jo rai banayi hai anandi ke liye woh galat na ho jaaye isliye jub anandi uske saath accha  karti hai to use irritation lagta hai ki main phir galat sabit ho gayi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

frozen.devil Goldie
frozen.devil
frozen.devil

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i want sanchi 2 turn positive n still remain on d show though nt dominating d screen space but as a side character... i wud luv 2 c a healthy relationship between anandi n sanchi.

P.S - m nt a sanchi fan.
mahi12 Coolbie
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frozen.devil

i want sanchi 2 turn positive n still remain on d show though nt dominating d screen space but as a side character... i wud luv 2 c a healthy relationship between anandi n sanchi.

P.S - m nt a sanchi fan.
By not her seeing in either way i meant i am not interested in seeing her nautanki and then her slowly redeeming ..had she been a sweet sister of shiv and healthy relation between Anandi and her would be fine  but the track cvs have given to her is nonsense and her screen space is also dominating with everyone going to her make her understand and waste a lot time on that .i feel cvs should use the screen space for better tracks to important characters not to just fill up episodes 

vidya0000Hina-Libra123Beautiful-Soultiny15

Artemisia Channel Moderator
Artemisia
Artemisia

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
For members who are asking for chat thread, if you check the IMP links thread there is a link for chat thread, so can members STOP the personal comments and ONLY report if members are going against rules, no need to have a discussion about it.

Shinyavidya0000surabhi01elasinghDon_theEvil

Shinya Goldie
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

For members who are asking for chat thread, if you check the IMP links thread there is a link for chat thread, so can members STOP the personal comments and ONLY report if members are going against rules, no need to have a discussion about it.

Dear Illyria, Thank you for taking into consideration my requests and thanks for being fair with everyone making this an open forum for all to express their views.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

BUDDH Senior Member
BUDDH
BUDDH

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
@whoever

BV is too boring now.  For the last 3 days I have not watched.  And I refuse to watch till the story moves forward.  Today I caught up on FT and found boring comments about Saanchi.  What a life.  We grown ups now spend our time on FT giving vent to our feelings on a mutt of a character called Saanchi.  I refuse to get drawn in.  I also saw too many personal attacks and counter attacks, made very boring reading.  Fun for those in the attacks, none else.

Overall, waste of my time.  My POV.

Dhonyobad Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishShinyaelasingh

Go to top