Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DonIsback

why are mocking at others when i talking nicely . aap log is se accha le bhi nahi sakte.. i guess.if you want give reply the give direct to me...

😊 Dear Just chill this is not  you ðŸ˜Š if you heart then sorry 😊  
Edited by devraniharish - 11 years ago
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

now thats called real frustration ðŸ˜†

Thanx for the appriciation 😆  ab mujhe 100% believe ho gaya ki main frustrated hoon 😆  actually main sayed BV ke liye last frustrated tab hue thi jab Jaggu aur Gaarri ki shaadi hui thi 🤢  uske baad BV never dissapointed me till now but now as Saanchi's tantrum is going I have started feeling irritation again like last time 😆
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
let who has done such disgusting in delhi leave them in front of wild animals
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DonIsback

@shinya vidya and ela.. you are treating this thread as chat thread.. i think you should all notice first page.. this is not chat thread neither appreciation thread..frustrationthread are refrain for chatting and appreciation... do no chat here.. this isagainstrules.

mod has also asked not to take names dear Pratiksha.

Why do u only reminding us 3 only. There are others who r chatting too.

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elasingh

mod has also asked not to take names dear Pratiksha.

Why do u only reminding us 3 only. There are others who r chatting too.

i am talking to you but not in bad way... did i bash three of you.. or said anything bad.. i saw page.. 8 -9 i consider this three of you chatting i thought to inform you all first.. instead running for report... calling name and directly insulting come under bashing.. ela. . i didnt bash.. just inform...because mod should asked me firs that you should make them aware of rules.. and making anyone aware of rules is not wrong either.. if i saw other one then i will tell them so. .just like in previous post.. i said the same thing to surabhi to.. if you find my post then please read it. or are you saying making other people aware of rule is wrong too..
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Shinya have u changed side?🤣

You know what I think Ela?  I think your friend is being heavily influenced by some mature fella and she is tempted to change sides ðŸ˜†

But would that not be nice?  For all of us?  Shinya, you, me and the supporters and baiters all enjoy when BV is at its best and all criticize when a character or CVs deviates.  I am all for being neutral with some weights in favor or against certain characters.

Such as you may like Jagya a little more and I may dislike him a little more.  But to say that someone is permanently against J or against A would beat the purpose.

This is my final attempt as it were to unify thoughts.  As I have said before this war is so meaningless.

Yash

Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

No I havent !! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Actually there was some problem in my network and I couldn't complete my paragraph after "like a bengali dulhan with long hair"
🤣

Sometimes speaking less is stronger than more words.  Good you did not finish the sentence ðŸ˜†

Oh by the way I have already replied to Ela

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Why are members continuing to use this thread for chatting and appreciation? Did members not read the rules i posted.

This is the third warning now, henceforth any chatting and warning levels will be raised, i am not saying this for the sake of it

Also if you see anyone breaking rules just report and leave it be, continue with your own discussion, otherwise a whole different debate will start in the thread, which this thread is not for.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am frustrated with the track of sanchi.. Its so illogical that someone hate someone without reason. And how any girl can talk to her brother in bunch of relatives.. seems lo illogical..cv should come with better track.. or ended soon.. I am getting bore with sanchi character sketch.. Because, I fail to understand. 

Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i'm frustrated with the slow pace of the show! its been weeks now! it would be ok, if it was full of ansh, but its not!